Most Despised Referee...................

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

jamesie

Reserve Grader
I thought I would continue the hate this afternoon...

Eddie Ward was always my most despised referee. Deadset cost us the '95 GF with his blantant disregard for the Dogs forward passes, his inept ability to keep the Dogs on side and his lack of numeracy skills in counting to six.

Though Bumstead and Archer are fast catching up with their performances of late.....

Im putting ref boss Finch in for this.

Under his watch the reffing standards have gone backwards dramatically and he continues to ignore & fob off valid criticisms.

The dead crunt is presiding over an aspect of the game that is greatly harming the sport.

Eddie Ward as per above - total cock.  Then Harrigan/Gommersall - couldn't split them

Dear Fulton....you need to post here more often.

I saw your name & thought you posted this "A guy walks into a bar......"

Was all in limbo there for a while waiting for the answer...........lol

I hated Harrigan and Clarke equally until I ran into them at the airport one morning, and they were both massively hungover after a big night out following a Storm game.

Harigan was an absolute riot while Clarke was still an arrogant prick.

Answer = Clarke

Actually I can remember Keith Page screwing us over a few times in 1970s.  Particualry one game in either 74 or 75 when he ruled Bozo didn't ground the ball over the line that cost us a game against the chooks at Brookie.

I reckon the crowd were going to hang, draw & quarter him that day.

The Wheel link said:
Actually I can remember Keith Page screwing us over a few times in 1970s.  Particualry one game in either 74 or 75 when he ruled Bozo didn't ground the ball over the line that cost us a game against the chooks at Brookie.

I reckon the crowd were going to hang, draw & quarter him that day.
I remember that game except that it was Ray Branighan who scored the try. There was no reason not to give it but it was disallowed. I nearly broke the TV set!!!!

Eddie Ward and the horror of the 95 Grand Final is what wins this one for me!!!

of the current crop its archer i hate most

cannot forgive him for sending beaver for say "but sir"

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4