Moses Suli

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Worried if Suli comes good other teams might start throwing those million dollar contracts at him again. Time will tell i guess.
I’m sure if Moses comes good, and if he does he’s an elite player. Manly will let Kelly go and sign Suli to a better contract that will be less than what other clubs are offering. He will likely sign the contract, due to having several mates at the club and the fact Manly were smart enough to give him a last chance, as well as the Beaches being a farkin awesome place to live and play football.

One of my very best mates is a singer/songwriter who decided to have a six month sabbatical on the Northern Beaches before he departs for ten months work in Europe. He’s a Mountains boy through and through, loves his footy and loves his Panthers. I spoke with him over Easter and he said “Mate, this place is paradise, I go out each day, have a few coffees and do a bit of writing. The people on the Beaches seem to have an intrinsic ability to recognise an outsider. I’ve kept my mouth shut, maintained a low profile, and the locals are slowly starting to warm to me. You guys will never struggle to attract players, based purely on what it’s like to live here. When I get back, I will be returning to the Beaches.”

I’m sure if Moses comes good, and if he does he’s an elite player. Manly will let Kelly go and sign Suli to a better contract that will be less than what other clubs are offering. He will likely sign the contract, due to having several mates at the club and the fact Manly were smart enough to give him a last chance, as well as the Beaches being a farkin awesome place to live and play football.

I reckon it might be Uate that we let go

Worried if Suli comes good other teams might start throwing those million dollar contracts at him again. Time will tell i guess.

Yes it will (time), but I doubt any club (other than doesnmatta; the bush coach arfurs slime) would be desperate enough to try to sign him given his tenures away from his school friends and teacher haven't ended so well.

I love horhay but fudge me he is injury prone! Always seems were trying to fill the hole he has left

Uate will be the one let go. We'll fill our backline with parker Kelly anderson and suli with turbo.

I have to respectfully disagree mate I think Kelly has been outstanding this year, with plenty of improvement in him. I’d like to see us keep Kelly, suli, Parker and Tom wright whilst fazing out the likes of matt/Jono wright, uate and as much as it pains me to say it, maybe even tafua pending injuries as much as I’m his biggest fan.

I have to respectfully disagree mate I think Kelly has been outstanding this year, with plenty of improvement in him. I’d like to see us keep Kelly, suli, Parker and Tom wright whilst fazing out the likes of matt/Jono wright, uate and as much as it pains me to say it, maybe even tafua pending injuries as much as I’m his biggest fan.
I agree wholeheartedly with everyone’s sentiment regarding Kelly. Unfortunately, when players kick on, they command more money. Kelly is already attracting interest from multiple clubs, and I reckon, his price may well sky rocket by seasons end. My post was in no way a blight on Kelly. This squad we have, contains some of the best young players in the game, and we won’t be able to keep them all.

I agree wholeheartedly with everyone’s sentiment regarding Kelly. Unfortunately, when players kick on, they command more money. Kelly is already attracting interest from multiple clubs, and I reckon, his price may well sky rocket by seasons end. My post was in no way a blight on Kelly. This squad we have contains some of the best young players in the game, and we won’t be able to keep them all.
That’s why Barrett is so gutted about the $330k reduction to our cap, it creates bigger problems than people think. IMO it’s the major reason Penn is contesting the charges.

Thanks legends. Took the day off !!
unnamed (3).gif

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12