Morrin *Possible Dogs/Eels spoilers*

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Downie

Reserve Grader
What an idiot. Shouldn't play again this year.

For those who missed it, Morrin bit Tahu on the arm (it was pretty clear cut too).

****ing moron what kind of idiot tries something lik that

Thing that disappointed me the most was that he didnt have the balls to runs the ball up again

How can you have a hit up if you don't have the ball? ;)

Its called a decoy then Kiwi :dance:

Seriously though, thats a grubby act and having it all on camera will see him miss quite a few games of football I think.

what an animal, cant believe he would do something like that with so many TV camaras/angles available.

Don't know of any other biting precedents, but hopa got 12 weeks(?) for poking guys in the bum.......

A little off topic but did anyone see last week in the ESL, i think it was the Bradford/St Helens game, but some bloke from bradford was making a tackle and then grabbed at the blokes privates. Made no effort to hide what he was doing!!

Beattie copped 3 weeks for biting about 5 years ago.

No surprises that it's the bulldogs' ill discipline dragging the game through the mud again. I notice SBW has been caught speeding too - I'd imagine that's also the media's fault?

Morrin's bite wasn't a full on chomp, it was more of a nip which seemed to me to be retaliation to Tahu giving his head a work out in the tackle. Still it was stupid and there is no need for it, but it shouldn't be treated like Tyson chewing off part of the Real Deal's ear. The touchie seemed to be struggling to even see the mark on his arm when the ref called him over to witness the complaint.

As for SBW's speeding fine, it was 60 in a 40 zone apparently, which is so easy to do with the amount of poorly sign posted school zones in Sydney. And the other thing is that sometimes you lose track of time and forget about the zone. I know all the do gooders will jump down his throat and crucify him, but I've got some sympathy for him as I know how easy it is to miss/forget about the school zones. I'm sure most people who drive in Sydney will have at one point or another accidently sped through a school zone.

I'm sure most people who drive in Sydney will have at one point or another accidently sped through a school zone.

SBW can always go to monas for some help on speeding past schools! :doh:

A little off topic but did anyone see last week in the ESL, i think it was the Bradford/St Helens game, but some bloke from bradford was making a tackle and then grabbed at the blokes privates. Made no effort to hide what he was doing!!

haha yeah, Leon Pryce. What a fool, had about 4 goes at it

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4