• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mellonhead

Reserve Grader
On NRL website

"Speaking on NRL Deluxe, Network TEN rugby League expert Adam Hawse joined Brad Fittler in hoping that the Judiciary doesn’t throw the book at Morley"

This is from the same %^$#holes who wanted Hoppa rubbed out of the game. Be interesting to see what happens. IF Morely does not get 14 plus weeks for the kneeing, it makes a farce out of what happened to Hoppa, and Bird!

Bet you he gets a light sentence! Who's going to apologise to Hoppa? Does this mean that Roster's players & officials can sway the juduciary?

Good onya fella's

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Their hopes will remain hopes. Morley will get the book thrown at him and he should be happy if he gets 18 weeks.

I don't care or am not outraged that he kneed Corey Hughes but his action was severe and the NRL administration will have to stick to the guns that are pointed to everyone otherwise the **** will hit the fan.

The only reason i don't care about this issue much is because of the player who received the knee!!

Not many more deserving IMO... perhaps he did nothing to deserve it then but i see it as sweet payback for the many people he's niggled or done some ridiculous act on

Very good point from Mellonhead. As much as I believe that Hoppa got what he deserved (sadly) this Morley dill deserves the same treatment.

To hear those geese advocating leniency is totally a joke.

For a player promoted as being one of the toughest players of his era he sure has a lot of suspensions for piss weak acts head highs and cheap shots. I hope he misses out on half his SL season and they dock his contract accordingly.

talk is 8 weeks, that would be a disgrace and would only ad to the Roosters running the game theory!

I saw Hoppa's hit and his sending of and long suspension was a disgrace. Hit gone wrong and a little high that was all. Morleys was a deliberate lifting of the knee from a player not in the play. 18 weeks deserved, a total doosh. Ricky Stewart, a protected species. Great to see the Roosters so crap. Almost as gpd a feeling as seeing Souths implode.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4