More Twitter Attacks on Robbie Farah Today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It won't be too long before twitter is banned in Australia.
You give people an inch, they take a mile.
Twitter is a vehicle that allows free speech without consequence.
Twitter being unwilling to assist our authorities won't assist their cause.

bones said:
Guzzler said:
Nthn NSW said:
What a loser.Great to see our tax $$$ in good use.

Wonder if he's a Dog fan?

Cmon mate I'm a dogs fan and find this disgraceful like most decent human beings.

It's now worse than the crap dogs fans said about Brett Stewart.

Or what the Dogs' fans used to say abot Hasler, but give them a sniff of a win , they'll lick anyones ar$e

Peter C said:
bones said:
Guzzler said:
Nthn NSW said:

Cmon mate I'm a dogs fan and find this disgraceful like most decent human beings.

Or what the Dogs' fans used to say abot Hasler, but give them a sniff of a win , they'll lick anyones ar$e

Have I offended some of you blokes without me knowing about it?

Guzzler said:
Peter C said:
bones said:
Guzzler said:
Nthn NSW said:

"c'mon mate, i'm a dogs fan"

Yes. You have.

Napper said:
Guzzler said:
Peter C said:
bones said:
Guzzler said:

Yes. You have.

No probs, thought I was made welcome talking neutral footy but I guess not.

No harm done will leave with no hard feelings.

Guzzler said:
Napper said:
Guzzler said:
Peter C said:
bones said:

Yes. You have.

No probs, thought I was made welcome talking neutral footy but I guess not.

No harm done will leave with no hard feelings.

Hey man you didnt offend me, yes the bulldogs and their fans are rotten filth but dont let me make you feel not welcome here. Its not up to me. I like discussing football but dislike smartarse pot shots from other dogs fans it makes me sick and crazy.

Don't take it personally. My good mate for 16 years is a dogs fan. Been cancelling his calls since friday.

Jatz Crackers said:
You utter bastard Napper.

I feel like a 'twitter troll'

MrInvisible said:
Chip and Chase said:
Whilst I can't fathom why anyone would want to post crap like that, it's pretty naive to think that you aren't leaving yourself open for that sort of thing by having a twitter / Facebook account. Welcome to the Internet, essentially an anonymous unregulated environment populated by more than it's fair share of morons. If you are a celebrity than you have to expect you will attract trolls.

Pretty much how I see it. There is an air of irony/hypocricy too amongst some of those who are up in arms and putting support behind the Farahs and Dawsons of this world.

By that I mean some of those putting support behind them are every bit as big a troll on social media as the people they are rising up against. It's hypocricy at it's finest.

People need to learn to switch off. The greatest way to get one over a troll, is to ignore them. Without a reaction they will eventually move on, because the minute they get a reaction, they (or others) will continue trolling.

Farah needs to grow a thicker skin rather than pouring fuel on the fire. I'm sure he's copped some pretty bad heckling on field before, yet has never complained about that.

^ This.

No one here is saying that things like this are okay, but they happen. If you don't like social media, don't use it.

Twitter is a bit of a breeding ground for this sort of crap. Gen y all clamouring for their 15 minutes of fame, no matter the cost of that fame

Guzzler said:

If you find being a dogs fan disgraceful, like most decent human beings, then stop!

:D:D:D:D:D

(or have we done that joke)

moving on -

Don't forget guys and gals that this happened in NZ last week, the lady found out who did it and contacted the university she worked at.

Twitter's response? Not to bash the person bullying but to up their hate against the lady who pointed it out (she's some celebrity - I forget) to the point where she attempted suicide.

I don't tweet, my bird does though and I've warned him about social media trouble from other birds but he won't stop twittering, especially in the mornings and late afternoons.

So people need to grow a thicker skin? The people making the comments also need to have some accountabilty

I have that same problem Nicci.

My King parrot is now being harrased by a teenage male who just likes to hang around outside on the deck for a perve.

One wonders whether there could be any truth in the Bullying accusation?

Remeber back to school and who were the bullies....remind anyone of league players?

If true then it makes sense and is understandable. Farrar may not have been aware he was bullying some kid either for that matter but it doesnt change the kids feelings/problems.

Whether true or not this person has problems.

Comments under Telecrap news stories would be a good place to start. But then they would have less web visitors and advertising clicks.

Chip and Chase said:
Whilst I can't fathom why anyone would want to post crap like that, it's pretty naive to think that you aren't leaving yourself open for that sort of thing by having a twitter / Facebook account. Welcome to the Internet, essentially an anonymous unregulated environment populated by more than it's fair share of morons. If you are a celebrity than you have to expect you will attract trolls.

Maybe something that will come of all these high profile cases is the inevitable regulation of social media. Closely followed by whining about censorship and restriction of freedom of speech and nanny state politics. Sad state of affairs when the minority ruin it for the majority.

My thoughts exactly. You could be me!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4