More Telegraph garbage

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Isn't next year his final contract year? Or did he sign out to 2016? Thought it was the former, but could be wrong.

Canteen Worker said:
I can't believe that any of you still read the Daily Telegraph. I stopped years ago, don't miss it one bit and in fact I find that my life is enriched.

This is just the sort of attitude that will see the end of the DT. No sales...no future. It'll be a sad day when they stop the presses, I'll have to find something else to line the budgie cage, clean the BBQ and wipe the dog poo off my shoes after a run (I save Rothtools dribble for that special task). Couldn't bring myself to use a decent newspaper for any of these tasks.

Mitch said:
More garbage from Rothfield in this mornings Telegraph. With no quotes or any sort of evidence to back up any 'facts' let's leave it for the rubbish it is.

He writes Raiders are more likely than Dogs. It would have to be a lot of money to agree to taking on being the Raiders fullback. Worst job in the NRL. Or does Snake think he can play 5/8th now?

I don't believe Stewart will leave. He has way too much to lose if he does, 1 club player, trying to reach all time leading try scorer, etc.. HOWEVER if he is sour at all, which i think its all made up BS from the manager to drive up his price, then for me its with sadness i will say Thanks for coming and thank you for being the best fullback , that I have personally witnessed in the maroon and white. Essentially , we have to part anyway very shortly, for me the best thing we can do for this club is tie up Gutherson and both Turbos, we retain Stewart then we lose these 3 , in my books its pretty simple. Sure we might suffer a little , but after all those years of glory , Im willing to wait a few seasons so we reignite with series 2 of the same ride..
He stays he will always be a Manly legend, and would be farewelled like a King. If I was in his shoes I know what id be doing

HappilyManly said:
Hamster Huey said:
Isn't next year his final contract year? Or did he sign out to 2016? Thought it was the former, but could be wrong.

4 years from last year - we have him till end of 2016 :)

Sweet. Thought it was just 3, so it makes the talk out of Canberra seem overblown. Can't see him being let go two years early, to anybody.

Surprised that Buzz hasn't hallucinated yet, that both Stewarts and Choc all reneg on their contracts to join Sticky in the Green Machine revival :sleepy:

About as plausible as the current 'leak' :cool:

Love how in his article that Rothtool says, I have confirmation!!! that Choc is going to Parra and Snake to the snot machine.

I forgot Buzz is god and he knows everything about our club. The golden greek fueling the fire again?

Must be too that he would print this as his beloved guppies suffer a massive defeat today.

Your drivel is tiring boof head!

Did he pour himself out of Northies at 3am to write this one. He really is an olympic class loser.

I thought I saw an article from Mens fitness magazine talking about how Brett appreciates the fact that he can be a one club player and stating he will finish his career at Manly.
Phil just proves yet again his bias and lack of integrity. Just another flea that unfortunately will not go away.

Red Pill said:
I thought I saw an article from Mens fitness magazine talking about how Brett appreciates the fact that he can be a one club player and stating he will finish his career at Manly.
Phil just proves yet again his bias and lack of integrity. Just another flea that unfortunately will not go away.

Just speculating but suspect that said columnists may not subscribe to Mens fitness magazine.

Brissie Kid said:
Red Pill said:

Just speculating but suspect that said columnists may not subscribe to Mens fitness magazine.

More likely he subscribes to Zoo or Picture. Of course after 1 day all the pages would be stuck together.

I did hear yesterday from a source close to Manly that Brett is going to Canberra, on big money, close to done deal. Couldn't find out when, but the feeling was it wont work for him to stay on. However he is contracted so as far as I'm concerned he stays and plays as per Tooves wishes.
Choc on other hand, let him go we could do with 900 in the kitty

Shnorky said:
I did hear yesterday from a source close to Manly that Brett is going to Canberra, on big money, close to done deal. Couldn't find out when, but the feeling was it wont work for him to stay on. However he is contracted so as far as I'm concerned he stays and plays as per Tooves wishes.

Won't be 900 grand in the kitty, more like 600, the other 300 is deferred payments, so he's still owed that.

Shnorky said:

A source ?..........NAME IT.

Don't come on here and throw around baseless claims. If we wanted to read these..........we'd buy the Telecrap.

Get back under the bridge.

Rothfield will be left red-faced when all of his predictions turn out to be baseless. In fact, it's already started.

Also, this photo is what he is going to write about in tomorrow's rag.

bones said:
Rothfield will be left red-faced when all of his predictions turn out to be baseless. In fact, it's already started.

Has the drunk even mentioned Souffs deliberately trying to rip a guys arm out of it's socket. So now the assclown is on a mission to influence the match review committee with still photos. Tell him to go and Toddy himself. In fact I'd say he does regularly in the gutter outside of northies.

bones said:

The Souths player is obviously trying to injure his fingers with his eye socket.

I did hear that Brett still is under contract...stiff kahunas Slothfield.

Its amazing with all the sh!t at the Tigers, Broncos (salary cap) Titans (basket cases) Sharks (drugs and no hopers) this useless hack of a reporter can still get paid to report utter bullsh!t on us week in week out.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4