More spark from dummy half needed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Beaver boy

Reserve Grader
I've banged on about it all year.

Ballin is like a draught horse out of dummy half. Good defender and service out of dummy half is sound, but especially now with Buhrer out we need a point of difference which is Hodges.

We also need Matai to up his game. His cheap meters from dummy half are almost non existent anymore.

I've banged on about it all year.

Ballin is like a draught horse out of dummy half. Good defender and service out of dummy half is sound, but especially now with Buhrer out we need a point of difference which is Hodges.

We also need Matai to up his game. His cheap meters from dummy half are almost non existent anymore.

Agree matai is either playing hurt, past his best or disinterested. Could be a combo of all 3.

If they want Ballin to be nothing but a tackling machine, make him a lock like Luke Williamson. Ballin's running style is all wrong. His legs must be busted or something, but I think Raylene Boyle could sprint faster if there was a meal on offer.

i do think its time for hodges to get more game time
below is a summary of a 1/2 yearly report on Manly's nsw cup this year from League unlimited Hodges is there best player
Standout Players: Jayden Hodges is one of the leading players in the VB NSW Cup with his creativity out of dummy half. He leads the competition in dummy half runs with 79, is ninth for offloads with 15, has the sixth most tackles with 352 and has also earned several first grade call-ups this year. Williamson also believes Siosaia Vave has been a great asset to the Sea Eagles in 2015. He has the ninth most running metres in 2015 with 1389, and the fourth most hitups with 113.

If they want Ballin to be nothing but a tackling machine, make him a lock like Luke Williamson. Ballin's running style is all wrong. His legs must be busted or something, but I think Raylene Boyle could sprint faster if there was a meal on offer.
Hard to stand up after 54 tackles mate let alone run.... Must be bruised all over.

Whilst agree with the point you're making about Ballin . . . . I'm thinking "why single him out " ? More Spark is needed from the lot of them. Last night's exhibition, coupled with the one given against the Faders, in Albury, are the two most disgraceful MWSE performance s i've seen in many years. Many of them need to be put under the microscope to justify their contracts. A broom with stiff bristles needs to be put through them including 2V.

You seriously think that was disgraceful?

FMD drunk we were 1 pass away from being down 20-16, against a side that made just 3 errors all night. We were well past our knuckles until the last half hour.

Hate to be in the trenches with you

IMO our biggest problem by far is the ruck, but its on the defensive side. Our defenders are getting beaten to their feet way to easily and its putting pressure on the rest the defensive line, in short we are being out worked more often than not. Either we aren't fit enough or its a mental thing. We fix that up and I think it cures a heap of our ills.

Our defence sucks everywhere. Missed at tackles, allowing too quick play the balls, not slide defence out wide.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6