More Sht for the Sharks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And for that very reason... they’d be nuts to offer the gig to Barrett. What has he ever achieved as a coach? A few players managed to play ok under him... that’s it.
NAH, he failed at Penrith because he wasn't given the support & resources he was promised and should have had so not his fault that his team failed the year he was coach but was successful before and after his tenure. The unlucky bastard then went to Manly and you wouldn't believe it...…..yep, he wasn't given the support & resources he should have had. I'm 100% confident that the Sharks won't leave him short of support and resources and he'll be a raging success...…………….:shake:

NAH, he failed at Penrith because he wasn't given the support & resources he was promised and should have had so not his fault that his team failed the year he was coach but was successful before and after his tenure. The unlucky bastard then went to Manly and you wouldn't believe it...…..yep, he wasn't given the support & resources he should have had. I'm 100% confident that the Sharks won't leave him short of support and resources and he'll be a raging success...…………….:shake:
Lol maybe the roosters and their endless salary cap maybe his only option

He’s a fantastic catalyst for change apparently... and he will go toe to toe with the establishment to ensure that they provide quality bathroom facilities for his players. A bit of a misunderstood Che Guevara type, so I’ve been told.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6