More of the same crap

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
0-18 after 18 minutes.

Missed tackles from Princess leading to tries.

Monaghan throwing the ball forward and everywhere else but the intended receiver.

The usual culprits.

Best catches a bomb above Donald. 24-0.

I think I'm going to sign off. I don't think there's any need for me to state the obvious.

We're pathetic.

Why NOT mate? Dead set, a St George fan whilst laughing said we are the worst team they have EVER sees when travelling. The HOT DOG man claimed Manly sucked. The ticket tacker just dropped his head when I walked past.

There ARE other sports though. The Swans are travelling well.

AFL is the worst sport in history they get paid to play kill the dill with the peal actually manly wouldnt be that bad in afl because there is no such thing as a knock on or forward pass

mate try watching the game Mata...

our forwards cost us this game. Id LOVE to see the amount of metres their forwards made compared to ours... ive said it for ages.. our forwards are ****e. If you think Orford is some sort of magician to be able to do anything with our forward pack.. then.. your dreaming.

GET SOME FORWARDS MANLY

back in your cave.i suppose the penrith forwards ran over us as well with 53% completions last week.sts completed 9 from 18 in the second half,we had oodles of ball and lost the half.you are a fool and you continue to prove it at every opportunity.but please stay on this forum.in dark hours like this we need clowns of your ilk to lighten the mood.

and this from the bloke who kept spruiking the "but we are running third...."shoo fly.

mate try watching the game Mata...

our forwards cost us this game. Id LOVE to see the amount of metres their forwards made compared to ours... ive said it for ages.. our forwards are ****e. If you think Orford is some sort of magician to be able to do anything with our forward pack.. then.. your dreaming.

GET SOME FORWARDS MANLY

once again Kaza, yes agree, the forwards, especially the props where next to useless, i feel for Beaver and Bk who did there tackling plus hit ups plus there won.

BUT we still managed to have plenty of posession in the saints danger zones, YET again our halves failed to provide any organbisatiuon or creativeness to come up with the points, at least orford can do that. :bdh:

well our halves.. one was concussed.. its hard for Monas to spread the ball wide when Harris is 2nd receiver.. just like the panthers game where he literally threw the game to Panthers.

Sue, instead of attacking me all the time.. try and bring up some valid points like the others.

how can you make excuses for that crap performance out there.

Just say it with me...they played like crap.

Do you honestly like **** sandhiches?

Donald was inept. let in a try and bombed too. go to England NOW!

are you talking to me Daniel or in general? As ive already said Donald was crap.. and the forwards were woeful..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4