More gear from the club.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
I look at the merchandise from the club reasonably regularly. In the 8 emails a week i get from them they have announced a new tshirt commemorating the 76 grand final.

But I did a quick look today and last year's home jersey is now down to $100, dropped from $149 over the last 3 weeks, so perhaps pressure from other retailers is catching up. Also noted the following which i don't remember seeing as well:
2006-reebok-players-training-jersey.jpg

This is a replica of this years training jumper.

There are also a couple of nice new tees for under $30 - have a look at http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/product-list.asp?pc=4

There is plenty of options for supporter wear these days with what I believe to be an obvious exception.

Being in the plus 40 age bracket, T-Shirts are not really my go. I would like to see a long sleeved shirt for men introduced with the appropriate emblem and logo's.

There is plenty of options for supporter wear these days with what I believe to be an obvious exception.

Being in the plus 40 age bracket, T-Shirts are not really my go. I would like to see a long sleeved shirt for men introduced with the appropriate emblem and logo's.

Stay with the fashion Pete. Just dont tuck your t-shirt into your jeans mate.

I think what Pete is trying to convey is his most fervent wish for a lovely manly maroon safari suit.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

champaigne

2006-reebok-players-training-jersey.jpg

This looks good enough in this pic, but the emblem is screen printed on instead of the usual embroidered type. So it looks shocking.

I think what Pete is trying to convey is his most fervent wish for a lovely manly maroon safari suit.

Ahh, the memories, turning up to the office in my powder blue safari suit. The 70's has a lot to answer for when it came to fashion.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4