More feedback questions

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi All,

Looking at the season ahead and thinking of coding up a "Weakest Link"/"Survivor" style plugin like we used to do. The concept being that the entire top 25 are part of the voting for each week, if they haven't played they dont get voted on. Each week we vote on who we thought was the worst for that week. The admins have some discretion in this by saying if they played 5 minutes they are out of contention.

So we vote on who was the worst in the comp, and each week the worst as voted by the members is eliminated as the weakest link. At the end of the season, we should have the most consistent player as our Survivor/Best player.

It was always fun and amusing and generated discussion when we previously ran this, so I don't see why it wouldn't be the same again.

Would anyone be interested in this feature if I code it?
It is going to take me about a week to write the code, but I kind of like the challenge
@tajhay @Electric what are your thoughts, is tha tsomething you would like in your communities?

Im looking at spending about $2000 on the site this week, on a few things
1 - Hosting, I am just waiting to for feedback on a one month trial
2 - Main theme of the site with branding removal $50
3 - A specific "Facebook Inspired" mobile theme, for the website
4 - Misc stuff

Any thoughts on those?

Sounds like fun Dan, I'd enjoy it.
And I'm also fully supportive of money spent on misc stuff - you can never go wrong there.
And, I know I've said it a few times before but thanks again for the site and the tremendous work you do on it. I love it.

Sounds like fun Dan, I'd enjoy it.
And I'm also fully supportive of money spent on misc stuff - you can never go wrong there.
And, I know I've said it a few times before but thanks again for the site and the tremendous work you do on it. I love it.

Cool i just dont want the negative side of such a comp being seen as negative, more fun.

And you know I dont want the thanks, I just want to see people using the site and enjoying the experience, that is huuuuge thanks to me

Just spent $50 USD....having heart palpitations from spending money, I will come good thought

Just spent $50 USD....having heart palpitations from spending money, I will come good thought

Don't worry I just spent $140 filling the Landcruiser for the " next leg", and guess what " it's only money".

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4