More Drama At Manly

• Thread starter Deleted member 26876
  • Start date
  • We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
D

Deleted member 26876

Although many on Silvertails will retreat to negativity, I see this performance against the Dragons as a mental thing rather than a skill thing. We were not the worse side, in other words we lost ourselves the game... and from the get-go and all because we didn't turn up with effort (basically an automatic loss in my eyes). However, Lurker reporting that there is indeed a new "very nasty" drama at the club about to come out again, perhaps that played a role in the sides lacklustre performance

Edit* oooooo I forgot to add in, remember that this is the lurker though so don't trust it that's for sure

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...urne-storm/1bsk2gk5fqfg11bu1qr60zud3a/slide/2

Last edited by a moderator:
He's a knob jockey.

We put everything into last week same as the roosters and they were flat too.
We'll be up for the scum next week.
That I agree with, just throwing the idea out there that there may possibly (against the odds) be something behind this poor performance. Expecting a rejuvenated sea eagles side to lift against the storm next week as well

More from Weidler's column:

Eagles rock

The situation at Manly is ready to boil over at any moment. There have been some behind-the-scenes meetings during the past week, and those close to the matter say it's going to bubble over again.

Maybe Zorba didn't like the apology letter going out from the club CEO to the all self-important cowards that rip into people that are achievers that are having a go in their life while they sit at home having a sausage roll and think they're suddenly experts.

Maybe Zorba didn't like the apology letter going out from the club CEO to the all self-important cowards that rip into people that are achievers that are having a go in their life while they sit at home having a sausage roll and think they're suddenly experts.
ZtC should vet the people whose monies he is willing to accept for the family business :giggle:

#CustomerIsAlwaysRight
images (4).jpg

#ShutUpAndTakeMyMoney

images (3).jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12