More Comings and goings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Meanwhile, Manly have signed Bulldogs lower grade lock Jason Wells and will cull several players from its Premier League ranks. Karl Johnson, Jye Mullane and Nathan Hollingsworth are all likely to be released, while there is a question mark over the future of skipper J.P. Cherry.

About time.
They are obviously stripping away anyone who wont be a first grader

I would say phil Deadwood or whatever his name is will be next

I thought a few people on here mentioned that he was going all right in PL this year, obviously not in Dessies opinion.

You guys know - he's 3cm smaller the Kite. His a big guy, and I thought had been playing well enough to warrant another contract.

Jyes Jyes Babe will need to get a new jumper.

Wonder who the lucky player will be next season!!!!

The first time i saw Karl Johnson play, he got put in a huge gap by his inside man, made about 15 metres, and then was swamped by just about every player in the other team, including these big slow front rowers.

I don't know if it was just that game, but he seemed way to slow to be a viable option on the wing, or any other backline position

First time I him was the tigers trial, he looks strong and able to break the line but he definately lacked speed, confidence and the ability to tackle.

He is a big unit and may be worth trying in the forwards with a bit of work

He looked a bit lanky for forwards though..... it would take a lot of work. Perhaps they decided it would not be worth it.

he has more potential there than princess. Putting a bit of beef on him would be easier than putting a heart in King

Begs the question - who are they replacing these blokes with?

next year's premier league team will be bolstered by King, Witt, Robertson, Rose and moanaghan.

The article also said that Jared taylor is off the France next year. I also seem to recall on ME that someone said that mitch Creary is not playing next year and that mark lennon might have been going to the sharks. King kong Curtis and Phil Deadwood should also go based on their perfomance against souths this year.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4