Moral of the story — don’t f**k with Hoppa,

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
NRL FOX
Former NRL hardman John Hopoate has been caught up in a road rage incident on Sydney’s Northern Beaches.

The infamous 50-year-old, who is credited with being the most suspended player of the NRL era, became involved in an incident in Narraweena with another man.
Hopoate uploaded a brief video of the incident to his Instagram account, where Hopoate is seen standing over and threatening a heavy set man who is on the ground.
The 38-year-old man involved reported the incident to police, which resulted in a $500 infringement notice to both parties for offensive behaviour.

Hopoate, who played for Manly, Wests Tigers and the Northern Eagles in one of rugby league’s most controversial careers, insists he was not the instigator.

“When you’re (six-foot-eight) and think your size can intimidate anyone when you get out of your car and punch my mirror and swung at me during your road rage,” he wrote in the post.
“You get the B***H slapped out of you and you start yelling HELP ME RAPE. Then run to the cops like the little B***H that you are and make a complaint lol.

“Doesn’t it suck that you got slapped and cried like a mutt, then ran and made a complaint and nothing is going to happen cause you started it lol.
The former Australian heavyweight boxing champion finished the post with a hashtag proclaiming “not everyone is scared of your size”.

The man known as Hoppa had a huge number of on-field issues during his career, most famously suspended for 12 weeks for repeatedly sticking his finger in opponent’s backsides.
According to The Daily Telegraph, officers visited Hopoate at his Dee Why home in February and issued him with the fine, which he has elected to contest in court.

“Officers were informed that (Hopoate) and another motorist were involved in an altercation at the intersection of Gould Ave and Rowena Rd, Narraweena,” a police spokesman said.

“There were no reports of any serious injuries.”
After further investigations, it was reported that Hopoate was allegedly driving on a suspended licence.
There were a series of comments to his Instagram post, mostly supporting the Tongan born former star.

“Hahaha bring him to the ring,” was one comment.

“Moral of the story — don’t f**k with Hoppa,” was another.

In a number of subsequent Instagram posts, Hopoate declared his intention to return to the ring, stating he will be fighting fellow heavyweight David Padovan in June.
Hopoate will reportedly take his legal case to Manly Local Court on April 23.

1712526654893.png

And the dope was driving on a suspended license. What a f#ckwit this guy still is
We all have our strengths and weaknesses feathered friend
Hoppa will always remain in our Legendary clubs proud premiership winning history

Can we not glorify this behaviour.
The bloke is an idiot.
For once it seems Hoppa was not in the wrong and dished out a large serve of karma to a 6’8” bully…

Bet he thinks twice before getting out of his car to attack someone next time 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

I feel every time I hear or read about something to do with Hoppa that my sensibilities somewhat diminish… it’s sad to see that it appears he will never grow up.

After all the drama in his life . Hoppa has proven to be a Survivor
He has proven to Hopp over every hurdle life has thrown at him
Despite of all of his trials and tribulations and adversaries and challenges Hoppa Keeps on Keeping on Surviving

Hoppa the Survivor is resilient and that resilient Manly Grand final win has kept him in good stead
1712535353646.png

After all the drama in his life . Hoppa has proven to be a Survivor
He has proven to Hopp over every hurdle life has thrown at him
Despite of all of his trials and tribulations and adversaries and challenges Hoppa Keeps on Keeping on Surviving

Hoppa the Survivor is resilient and that resilient Manly Grand final win has kept him in good stead
View attachment 26589
Hoppa is an idiot!

Just my opinion!

I read this , this morning but I'm sure this happened ages ago. I remember the pics 'n stuff.
Nah apparently this happened in February. You're maybe confusing it with his other incidents over the years. As it says - and I checked - the court case is on April 23 for both charges.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8