Moorwood

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

CC_Eagle

Reserve Grader
Is it just me or is this guy the worst 1st grader since Sam Murphy?

If it was up to me he'd be beaten with a stick untill next week.

Name a "prop" who is slower,fatter or less effective than this poor excuse for a footballer.

Why Des keeps on selecting him is beyond me.

It's time for Cuthbo!

CC_eagle I like your brashness. How would the rocker fraternity take this, also I noticed your forum has been taken away from there. What happened with that?

btw Moorwood is ordinary. So is Cleal and Mattai

quite simply i dont think there is anyone else!

i just cant wait till every prop is fit again!

compared to Morwood! yes,,,, !

Better to have princess firering for 15 mins than Zero from Morewood....

lol, i was just pulling your leg

whlist choc is out we could play a 3 prop bench - allowing King to play 2 X 15 impact minutes.

willo at hooker, and dunners off the bench.

would suit our style of play

we have hadv willo as starting hooker, dunners of the bench once this year and it was a wesome, cant believe we have not done that since

Yes, the combo was very good

I thought we had it again about 6 weeks ago, as well as round 1

CC_eagle I like your brashness. How would the rocker fraternity take this, also I noticed your forum has been taken away from there. What happened with that?

btw Moorwood is ordinary. So is Cleal and Mattai

Meh! If they have a problem with it they can tell me on game day on the hill.

No idea what happened to my forum..No posting I guess. It was only Kiz,Ally and I on there anyway and we all know Kiz is about as stimulating as Pavarotti.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2