Monnas to sign with Wests tigers this Friday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
G

As mentioned in today's telegraph.

With benji now out for the season will they ask for monnas to be released immediately? If they do then i am all for it as if a player doesn;t want to be with us next year then he can either play reserves for the rest of the year or go to his new club now.

If benji's career is now over then monnas is going to have big boots to fill.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I dont think they will ask, and i dont think we should anyway even if they did,

I also think it would be a dumb move not playing someone coz they wont be at the club the next season. 2007 is the concern, and you pick your best squad available.

we have to pay monaghs for this year, so play him in our colours this year, who knows what may happen re injuries, having said that i dont think it will even be a considered option

**** That. Make the tigers pay out the rest of this years salary if they want him, invest the $120K with the NAB (im sure Ryan could get us 6%), thats $3300 that the boys can spend on their end of year trip!!!

After today's game ballin must be our starting hooker and Buirns our 5/8.

Where does that leave Monnas? On the bench?

If you are to go with form, Monaghan halfback. Burns the 5/8th and ballin to start at hooker.

Orford... well he can play PL for all I care at the moment.

After today's game ballin must be our starting hooker and Buirns our 5/8.

Where does that leave Monnas? On the bench?

If it was up to me for next week

4. Matai (replacing injured Halden, and due back)
6.Lyon (allows him to roam over to the right, and set Bell alight while looking more dangerous himself, provides us with good options)
7.Monaghan (His record this season speaks for itself)
9.Ballin (for me today is the most impressed i have been with him, great game)
14.Burns (prefect utility covering hooker and halves)

PL- Orford, regain form and fitness. He made the mistake 2 weeks back of saying he came back too early so he could push for Origin, his personal goal has been to the detriment of the team. Let him regain fitness and confidence

But the above wont happen so it is all irrevelvant, i think we will see

6. Burns
7. Orford
9. Monaghan
14. Ballin

Orford's kicks are still good (Robbo's try) but he was very ordinary today. I am going to put it down to recovering from injury, but as for SOO - gooorne.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2