Money Talks - Lets do something!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Perhaps utilizing some of the money saved from the DCE and Foz offer could be used to develop juniors which was on the nose for Des as of of his gripes with the board at the time.

Remember at the time Foz and DCE got to grade they were young and inexperienced. Who new then a couple of rookies were going to play in a grand final.

As for Elgey not leaving the Titans, will he actually play alongside DCE. I'm sure Joey had a fair bit to do with DCE and Foz game and skill or at least improving the raw talent they have. Funny when you watch both play there is a lot of Joey in what they do. Joey could the the secret weapon......I hope! Lets wait an see.

Elgey manager saying he wants to stay at the titans is code for, Manly better offer my client more than they are thinking about offering

Some nice solid signing news that portrays the direction the club will be heading in would be nice. Strike now I say, strike hard and fast!

You know there's nothing that would make us all feel a bit better , about the whole deal than a signing announcement stealing one back , or pinching an existing player or big time up and comer.

Bring it on I say!!

G'day all,Blokes i'd be looking at Mose Masoe and Adam Docker both can sit a bloke on his arse,Tom Burgess go forward no problems for whatever halves options then.
cheers mike

Elgey is class, he will end up far better than either of our halves, a must have

There's a tonne of talent out there and I think you will have some hungry young players sniffing at Manly now thinking this could be their time.

1) Dave Klemmer (I love this kid, he's just nuts, 100% at the line, Make him our forward leader, tell him he will build the pack for the next 5 years. He would definitely be my no.1 target)
2) Luke Brooks (go for him, or at the very least make the Tigers pay over the odds to keep him...8th immortal training coach??)
3) Jack Wighton (there's something I like about this kid too, maybe it was just his over the top reaction the other day again Feki, but he could be a good 5/8 for us)
4) Curtis Sironen (again young and hungry)
etc etc etc.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4