Monday nights with Matty Johns

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I had to walk out of the room wih that stupid Hindmarsh Fletcher rubbish. It's just embarrassing for them. Just stick to showing the weekend games please you idiots.

Yeah i dont mind the sunday footy show. Aside from the occasional dribble that comes out of sterlos mouth, its not bad.

Joey always slips in a nice comment about manly, and normally freddy is tolerable. I like Erin Molan (despite her love of the raiders).

Yes the fletcher Hindy thing is rubbish and dead set embarrassing the thing that gets my goat is all the giggling that goes on......

True, the Game Plan was a good show, they
always kept it interesting.
I wonder who the Producer was?

On that, the Producer of CH9's Fatty show should be flogged with a dog chain.

The Sunday footy show isn't bad, the rest.....all dribble, especially Fatty's Footy Show, I haven't bothered watching that for probably 5-6 years now.

Its such a pity we can't just have a footy show that's about footy, no bias, and no bull****.

Cliffy said:
Pissed channel 10 axed the game plan. 'Twas the best of the free to air league shows. The even discussed football.

I didn't like the Game Plan. They put the team lists up on the screen. So what. I knew that 2 days ago! It was like a cliche-athon when they asked questions to any guests. Dean Richies hard hitting interviews were like being flogged with wet newspaper. The Lurker just re-hashed rumours that had been on twitter for days.

I'm always amazed when people say they don't like the footy show, but then say they haven't watched it for years. I've never stopped watching it, its reasonably good entertainment. They run through each game now and Dave Middleton tells you some stats you mightn't have known. There is plenty of rubbish but there is enough of a giggle to make it entertaining. Each their own.

Masked Eagle said:
Cliffy said:
Pissed channel 10 axed the game plan. 'Twas the best of the free to air league shows. The even discussed football.

I didn't like the Game Plan. They put the team lists up on the screen. So what. I knew that 2 days ago! It was like a cliche-athon when they asked questions to any guests. Dean Richies hard hitting interviews were like being flogged with wet newspaper. The Lurker just re-hashed rumours that had been on twitter for days.

I'm always amazed when people say they don't like the footy show, but then say they haven't watched it for years. I've never stopped watching it, its reasonably good entertainment. They run through each game now and Dave Middleton tells you some stats you mightn't have known. There is plenty of rubbish but there is enough of a giggle to make it entertaining. Each their own.

I totally agree with you Fatty.

There are two things I like about Thursday's Footy Show. When they actually talk about the coming games (though I hate that every time now its interrupted by Beau.TV or whatever its called)....and whenever Erin Molan has to get into a skin tight wetsuit for the "Crack a Fatty" segment (no matter what you might think of her, can anyone here seriously tell me she doesn't look hot in a skin tight wetsuit?).

Other than that, I only watch the show because I don't currently have Foxtel and in a city that is dominated by anything AFL, its something to look forward to for those of us in Adelaide who love league.

The Sunday Footy Show I like, though I'm not a big fan of the dribble that often comes from the mouths of Sterling and the Chooks loving Fittler.

I really like that they are no on livestream so I dont have to watch them

Masked Eagle said:

Agree. Not sure how the Game Plan managed to generate so much positive vibe. Maybe because there was none of the Fatty Show silliness but it really offered nothing in the way of original news or analysis. Maybe people who didn't have fox OR the internet AND refuse to watch 9 found it informative?

The best League show by a country mile is the Sterlo show on Thursdays on Fox. Basically 100% footy talk.

I can't believe how bad these shows have become. The idea that footballers make good commentators is clearly untrue, and as comedians, even less so.

It's compounded by the fact they find themselves and each other so hilarious.

Cringeworthy!

Sadly the AFL leave League for dead in this area.

I only watch if there's Manly news or players on. Tooves is advertised on NRL 360 Wed night
I believe so I'll probably watch that segment.

( Agree that Erin Molan is pretty easy on the eye though, and actually knows her stuff too).

Agree with Mals. I enjoy watching Sterlo. Would like it even more if he left Matty Johns off the show.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Dan said:
I really like that they are no on livestream so I dont have to watch them

I am sure you can download it to watch later ;)

I have shows completely in Dutch to look at and imagine are interesting

The Wheel said:
Yes the fletcher Hindy thing is rubbish and dead set embarrassing the thing that gets my goat is all the giggling that goes on......

Maybe there stoned I once watch an episode last year and Hindy's eyes were glowing red. Guess he'd needs to be stoned to put up with the other idiots.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7