Monday Madness

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Rex every time i see those love hearts in your signature i can't help but feel you are coming on to me electronically!

Fonz said:
Rex every time i see those love hearts in your signature i can't help but feel you are coming on to me electronically!

Everytime I see your signature, I'm wondering if you want me to lick your balls. :dodgy: :dodgy:

So if Western REDS comes back in they cant host MNF? They have a worse timezone,What about Adelaide?

Why does brisbane get home FNF early on in the season,they are one hour out from NSW

Smoke and Mirrors bull****

They still get the money whether you go or not if you buy a season ticket. I won't be there on Monday, too difficult to travel down from the Central Coast when I finish work at 5.30pm, but they still have my season ticket money.

I would far rather have a Thursday night game than a Monday night game. MNF sucks for fans going to the game and the clubs suffer for it with small crowds. Unfortunately we will retain MNF if gallop has any involvement in the deal.

As for the time difference ruling out the warriors playing on Mondays, that is a pretty lame excuse, mnf is a pain for almost everyone, all it is is a little more painful for the warriors - bad luck. Make it fair if mnf is here to stay.

Brookie4eva said:
Fonz said:

Everytime I see your signature, I'm wondering if you want me to lick your balls. :dodgy: :dodgy:

My fly is always open.

If, and it is a big IF it equates to increased television rights which are then reflected throughout the league (and teams who play on Monday's compensated accordingly) then there is not an issue

We all know that it is close to the highest ranking RL show so it is difficult to argue sponsors are not receiving exposure etc

Fro said:
the question remains Eagle

I am an all seeing,all knowing mystery wrapped in an enigma

My identity is legion and i have been watching over you with
intent and vigilance

You may or may not know my old identity on this forum of bull****
and brilliance,barely benevelant

Im the ghost poopy of society,you know im there somewhere but
you cant see me,but you felt me brush past you only for you to turn
and see nothing

And your a moderator,use your magical mod powers of unlocking
the brilliance which is.....The Eagle

You arent Shane, he couldnt have come up with that crap on his best day, he was nothing if not direct :)

You sound more like Sherlock.

The Eagle said:
Im the ghost poopy of society

Hell that's almost worthy of quoting in a sig right there.

/ontopic

Yea, I hate MNF, it's a shame the Foxtell bull*hit ties it in for the forseeable future.

Looking at the nexet several rounds of Manly games I, too, got the feeling we seem to have been scheduled more than our fair share of 2011 season Monday night fixtures.

Let's hope it "evens out" and Manly don't get quite so many for a while.

upon further investigations Shane and the Eagle are one and the same.

but that other crap i'm sure he got out of a book :)

If i was him i would have slapped you up the face with a half-cocked attempt at elimination,stop getting your forum gods confused Fro,there is more than one diety on this forum

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4