Monas

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
He's had a great year. Take nothing away from him but he is getting a nasty habbit when attacking close to the line of hanging onto the ball for far to long. By the time the ball has cleared his hands the defense has moved out and set. Too many times he stunted our attack with a 'could I go on my own... nope I'll pass it' play.

Other than that, keep on toiling but I reckon we need a little faster service from dummy if we want to challenge teams like the storm in the big one.

eh - i think he felt some pressure due to his halfback looking pretty average until he got smashed. Seems kingys 2006 bottle may have been passed on

Other than that, keep on toiling but I reckon we need a little faster service from dummy if we want to challenge teams like the storm in the big one.

I've been saying it all year, but Ballin will have to wait for next year. It could cost us the 2007 Premiership though.

reason our attack sucked for a while was because Lyon has no idea.

In the first half.. he ran dummied went to kick and through a **** pass.. he looked clueless.

Disagree with you both on this. We looked pretty fluent though at time the ball came slowly. Orford was fine last night - he is not a joey but his kcking, distribution and general play was fine.

We had no attack in the seond half, because all they were doing is going side to side and running out of room.

What happened to plays like the inside ball on the opposite angle for Choc to score on the left hand side, etc...

Our halves last night were quite ordinary. The play the ball was way to slow and clearing the ruck was predictable. Ox just doesn't have it in him to steer us to the silver imo.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4