Mona's thread - all caused by typo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

nowlisten

ME likes to delete my posts for some reason. So just in case they do, here is the cause of the Monas thread yesterday ...

Here is the scanned article from the free paper that sparked the Mona's thread. I believe the paper made a typo. I think "controversial resignation" was meant to be "controversial re-signing":

http://nowlisten68.tripod.com/monas.html

Bugger - the Tele was sold out when I ventured into town today.

You can always trust the Tele to come up with a clanger like that.

And having thread deleted from ME is a badge of honour at this site.

Talk about a stuff up. Matabele it was a must read for you. He said NOTHING wrong in the interview and cleared up a few mistruths.

Byso - is that reading it at surface level or reading it with brain engaged?

Surface level. Yes a cynical person would tear it to shreds. They would say he was given the comments by a publicist :)

i'd be interested to see what he had to say. The quotes attributed to him in Big League are not encouraging.

Either he's saying different things to different people, or someone is making quotes up, or there's an official line and an unoffical line.

I think we need to take care with the accuracy of the media too. It is a double edged sword and the media will do what they can to turn some comments into a significant story. As in war, truth and accuracy are the first casualties.

"Controversial resignation" is a clanger of enormous proportions! Outstanding publication. I should get a job there.
BK talks on 'that' dive "Of course I friggin' did it"
Piggins on salary cap "Souths have overcommitted themselves and thank god clubs like Manly have the right and opportunity to go for Orford"
Spear tackles "The NRL today legalised burying heads in the sand"

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4