Monas statement on ME

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
EXCLUSIVE BY MICHAEL MONAGHAN "I DON'T WANT TO GO ANYWHERE"
Manly captain Michael Monaghan says media speculation that he would seek a release from the club if the Sea Eagles signed Melbourne Storm halfback Matt Orford were unfounded.

"I have just signed a new contract with Manly and I don't want to go anywhere - I am a player and it is up to the club to sign who they like.
Ã? have no problems with Matt Orford coming to the club or any player that management thinks can help us win a premiership.

"I'm amazed that someone has written that I will seek a release when I have never said such a statement"Monaghan said.
Monaghan told coach Des Hasler and executive chairman Paul Cummings late today that he was totally committed to the Manly club.
"I have a new contract with Manly and intend to fulfil it to the best of my ability.
Ã?t's not my position as a player to tell my employer who they can and can't buy and I would never do that.I'm happy at Manly and if Matt Orford comes to the club it is obvious only one of us could play in the number seven.
"Where I play is up to the coach as it is every week.Sure I prefer halfback but I have played elswhere.
Ã? want the Manly fans to know that I have never threatened to seek a release and won't be.
Ã? love it at Manly and right now am excited at the remainder of the 2005 season with the club.We have a lot more of a noise to make yet and are seeking a couple of wins to ensure a finals position before resetting our goals,"Monaghan said.

That's the unedited version - spelling and syntax errors intact.

A corrected version is available on the front page of AE.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4