Monas hits back

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
Full story on front page www.Silvertails.net

This is a quote to the Manly daily:

Monaghan is now determined to make the critics eat their words.

``The best way of hitting back is winning on the weekend,'' the skipper said yesterday.

``People can starting writing us off but this squad of players has got us this far and we are one win away from the semi-finals.

``I'm not going to start questioning their commitment and will support them 100 per cent.

``At the end of the day we were beaten very comfortably and we were disappointing.

``We have done a lot of work defensively and hopefully that will help us on Saturday.

``A lot of people have come out and said stuff, we have taken it on the chin.

``Being ex-players, they probably just miss seeing their names in the papers.

``I didn't hear from any of those blokes when we were leading the comp after 14 weeks.''

**** i hate that big mouth litte ****

PISS OFF BACK TO CANBERRA

Manly have a fine tradition of great captains,
M Monaghan isnt one of them

You've jumped on the matawagon.

Never mind I did about 2 months ago. :)
hahah
byso i was a big fan of the bloke

but the last 12 weeks hes done sweet FA on the field while off it hes been a whinging and whining little bitch

to say what he said in reference to Max and Arko
he doesnt belong at our club

I want him out.

Well mate I was a huge fan as well I wasted about 8 months argueing with the likes of Mata, Sue and Vegas about there non acceptance of Monas.

For the first 12 or so weeks it was unjustified, but over the last 12 weeks they are TOTALLY justified.

Monas is our resident Jekyll and hyde!

Actually, I'm sick of seeing Monaghan's name IN the papers.

Monaghan. Door! -------------------------

I am just disappointed with the whole situation. It is all very unproffesional. You can not control what others say about the club (like ex players) but you can control what you say as a club back.
I am lucky i do not run my business like the club

Do yourselves a favour and get the Daily Telegraph.

Beaver has a two page interview in the "main game" section. He is also asked about Max's comments

"I'm not gunna say it's good or bad. Those types of things dont bother me"

Did Max have a point though?

"You dont have to be Einstein to work out we didn't defend well" "as to saying we shouldn't turn up for the semis, we havent played semis for a while and we would love to play".

Theres also an article by Phil Rothfield which is about our form. He question Kings shocking performance.

And adds the Dessie has been in charge of 5 out of 10 worst defeats.

I suggest case closed for Dessie!

all will be forgotten if we beat the warriors and raiders and we think of our first finals game.

Lets just pray to god this happens or it could be a long off season. lol

Im sick of manly related people airing the dirty laundry in public. Whether its managers, players, management, ex players, commitee members or what. It needs to stop. It is tearing the club apart.

Could Max have gone down to training and spoken to the guys in person giving it even more effect? Or was he not allowed the opportunity and hence speaking out was his only option?

Has management shut up shop so bad that no one can do things internally?

It just seems that everyone prefers to run to the media - even when they should have no problems doing things internally.

Next thing we will find Des' coaching plan for round 26 published on the front page of the web site.

Actually come to think of it, it may be publicshed there but not in time to be useful.

**** you change your tune easily cliffy, not long ago you were up Monas arse, now you slam the bloke like that.

Peter Peters made a comment about the comments from ex players too, why are none of you ripping into him ?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4