Mona's as Per 2gb

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Stevie

Reserve Grader
Mona's as Per 2gb

Dean Ritchie Stated that Mona's was offered 240k in April , Bozo said no it was More than that
The offer was on the table for 5 days , Banagan said no we will look at it when i Return from England

Manly said Well Bad Luck sounds Like Mona's Manager dropped the ball on this
Consensus is Mona's is only worth 180k so he should have signed when he had the chance

Mona's as Per 2gb

That's all well and good, but Manly should have told him then and there that they didn't want him, not give him 2 weeks to perform and then give him the chop.

Mona's as Per 2gb

All a one way street then Volley? Mate - this is business. If you worked as a white collar professional, and an employer offerred you around $300k a year, and you came back with, 'nah, I'll look for opportunities overseas 1st, then come back & look at your offer", I guarantee you would come back to find someone ELSE in the role. Don't put it to Banaghan either. Monnas has selected him & pays him to work in & for his interests. If he wanted to sigh, he would have.

Mona's as Per 2gb

So you think it's fine to tell someone they've got a few weeks to perform, knowing full well you won't sign them anyway? I wouldn't have a major issue if they told him two weeks ago he wasn't in the clubs plans. What irks me is they played him, and that's what's rough.

Mona's as Per 2gb

whats all this loyalty to a canberra reserve grader,if it was a manly junior who has split blood for years i understand your point volley but he has only played for 1 and half years ,in ten years time will anyone remember how great a clubman monas was,i doubt it

Mona's as Per 2gb

All a one way street then Volley? Mate - this is business. If you worked as a white collar professional, and an employer offerred you around $300k a year, and you came back with, 'nah, I'll look for opportunities overseas 1st, then come back & look at your offer\", I guarantee you would come back to find someone ELSE in the role. Don't put it to Banaghan either. Monnas has selected him & pays him to work in & for his interests. If he wanted to sigh, he would have.

So if your employer came up to you with a new contract you wouldn't run it past your lawyer or whoever,you would just sign it striaght up ?

Mona's as Per 2gb

whats all this loyalty to a canberra reserve grader,if it was a manly junior who has split blood for years i understand your point volley but he has only played for 1 and half years ,in ten years time will anyone remember how great a clubman monas was,i doubt it

You can knock his talent if you want, you can knock his ability, but there is no way you can knock his committment and desire to play for MANLY. When I see someone play his guts out week in and week out for Manly, and then get shunted they way he did, i'm dissapointed and I feel for the guy.

Mona's as Per 2gb

The Canberra game is a standout when he got pretty much off his sickbed to play

Mona's as Per 2gb

he has been furked around a bit and im very dissapointed with the way the club has handled him.

As for the money that has been offered, i wouldnt take much notice, everyone will say an amount that makes them look better.

Mona's as Per 2gb

I want Manly to win and I would love a top line half. I am just diappointed in the way this has been handled. No one likes seeing a 'supposed' loyal player treated this way.

No doubt we don't and won't know the full story but I am old fashioned in that loyalty, commitment and guts are important qualities in a team and club. Talent might be the issue but Mona's has shown plenty of the other stuff!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4