Monas $240k Good Value!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
Monas $240k Good Value!

Is it becoming increasingly clear that $240k for Monas is Good value?

Considering we Paid $500k for a under performing Ox.

Monas $240k Good Value!

Come on lads don't be scared. Mata won't get too upset If you think Monas is good value ;)

Monas $240k Good Value!

What we are paying Orford makes Monaghan look ridiculously cheap.

Interesting Mata hasn't listed, in boring and obsessive detail, all of the errors Orford made on Sunday. Funny about that.

Orford obviously has much more talent than Monas. But not much point having it, if you can't deliver it regularly on the field.

Monaghan on the other hand is playing to his full ability, which is far better than Orford this season.

Monas $240k Good Value!

I think the monas/ox problem is that they dont compliment eachothers game they dont play well TOGETHER, which in a team is the most important thing, we need a solid 6 and 7 COMBINATION, that works TOGETHER

Monas $240k Good Value!

a mate of mine him and his brother played with monas down here. and are still good mates but they told me before sunday that he was going to england i was talking with them and monas on sunday . and monas was staying here last nigth so i should find out more on thursday at my young fellas footy training

Monas $240k Good Value!

The problem with league contracts is that they are not incentive based and players can perform like crap for 3 years and still get paid $500K a year.

If the system was proper a club would pay a player based on his performance which would mean that Monnas would be paid $500k this year and Ox $0.50c.

They should look at paying players per game as well like the old win/loss payments structure of the seventies.

To me Ox is not the same player that he was when he first played for us before he went to Melbourne. He now looks like he has taken too many knocks on his small frame and is a bit gun shy of tackling the big guys now.

Monas $240k Good Value!

Honestly byso, your constant dangling bait looking to have a stoush with mata is getting as boring as listen to him talk about monaghan after a bad game.

Monas $240k Good Value!

Shiela you nailed it, they don't complement each other. Is it that they are jealous of each other and don't want to let the other look good? Burns to 5/8, Monas to hooker and then the OX can maybe play his natural 'good' game, maybe.

Monas $240k Good Value!

Flip
tissuebox4c.gif

I'm adding some much needed ballance on this site.

Monas $240k Good Value!

Flip, I notice you didn't pass the same comment on to Mata in his thread that was kindly devoted to "Byso".

Times to crawl back up were the sun doesn't shine champion.

Monas $240k Good Value!

Didn't quite get the response you wanted did you Byso? Maybe we could get sue and vegas to join in too.

Keep those Keenex handy. You need them to wipe your chin.

Monas $240k Good Value!

Byso, I would buy it if every single one of your posts these days weren't an attempt to get under somebody's skin.

Monas $240k Good Value!

Shiela you nailed it, they don't complement each other. Is it that they are jealous of each other and don't want to let the other look good? Burns to 5/8, Monas to hooker and then the OX can maybe play his natural 'good' game, maybe.

Monaghan stated publicly that Ballin was first choice hooker ahead of himself and you still want to move him. Ballin is the key to this clubs future and has earned the hooking role.

Monas $240k Good Value!

[quote author=DSM5]

Monaghan stated publicly that Ballin was first choice hooker ahead of himself and you still want to move him. Ballin is the key to this clubs future and has earned the hooking role.

[/quote]

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4