Monaghs / Apologise or go

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

PEPSI

Bencher
Flabbergasted to just read the statements in the press attributed to Michael Monaghan, yet again he thinks he is Toovey/Menzies rolled into one,

i for one, and i know im not the only one who is sick of his bleating backed up buy sweet F&^% All on the field every weekend.

who the hell does he think he is saying what he has said in the media, 50% of coverage of Manly this year has been Monaghan pulling his foot from his mouth.

Mate face it if you had any abilty you would still be a Raider!

Actions speak louder than words mate.

Kingey was talking himself up into Tri Series calculations again was he!!

Yep serioulsy that media bad didnt seem to hold too strong. I thought Beaver handled the situation perfectly.

Totally agree PEPSI. He only uses the press as a forum to whine and as you so rightly put it, he doesn't exactly have much in the form of runs on the board.
I wished we never got sucked into signing him due to himself and his fat fool of a manager bad mouthing the club.
This is one case where it has been worth his while biting the hand that feeds him as it landed him a $240,000 contract.
It seems the only time he comes out with positives about the club is under duress and it seems a bit infantile for the captain of a first grade NRL team to be carrying on this way.
**** him off now and get someone with a bit of respect in the position (BK)

Seriously though, Jason King was asked to comment on his poor form and he said

"the club has told us not to talk" "all I can say is, I'm looking forward to the warriors match like the rest of the players" :)

Hi everyone,back after a long absence but only got an hour or so. Pepsi,you summed up the feelings of most realistic supporters. Monas should shut up or go and take his wanker manager with him.

Thanks mate,gee I've missed this(seriously). Good to see that all are still keeping it real.Got access to my mates P.C. so I'll be around a bit more now.

Seriously though, Jason King was asked to comment on his poor form and he said

\"the club has told us not to talk\" \"all I can say is, I'm looking forward to the warriors match like the rest of the players\" :)

hahaha didnt know this, what he was going to say if there was no ban would be, "i dont know what all the fuss is about, there was one 2 minute spell there i thought i was outstanding!"

Thats the basis that Dessie still picks him on.
He played well for 2 minutes last week, he hopes it wont be long before he puts together a solid 25 mins :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4