Monaghan Out for the Season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Just saw the headlines on Fox Sports!!!!!

Its true.

Joel, though (not Michael) has damaged his ACL (in his knee) in the last five minutes of the Trial between the Chooks and the Dragons at Win in a collision with Wes Ngaima. Bad luck for both MMs brother and the Rorters!

That's rotten luck for the Roo$ter$. We saw Joel Monaghan at Brookie Oval on Saturday. He had a fairly ordinary season last year but I'm sure he would have been keen to prove himself for the upcoming season. Who knows , he could be back in the later stages of the season.

yeah poor bugger!!

I don't like hearing about these things happening to players even if it is the roosters... gonna be a long tough year for him

MY heart beats lumpy custard.

Sucked in Joel and Roosters. Glad we didn't get him. One Monaghan is enough.

Note "Daddy" is the one speaking to the media again? I think he should join the Dokic/Pierce/Graf hall of shame.

All 3 of those girls are tougher than the Monaghans though.

MY heart beats lumpy custard.

Sucked in Joel and Roosters. Glad we didn't get him. One Monaghan is enough.

Note \"Daddy\" is the one speaking to the media again? I think he should join the Dokic/Pierce/Graf hall of shame.

All 3 of those girls are tougher than the Monaghans though.
All 3 would be good hookers too !!

I wouldn't wish injury on any pro footballer. It's how they support their families and how they make a living. I'm on crutches again. It's a stupid game.

Pretty harsh to wish injury on anyone.

What did Joel ever do to Manly? O thats right he negotiated with us and ended up going to the Roosters, how dare he not sign with us :roll:

theres a difference between wishing injury on someone and not being too concerned about other clubs players.

I dont think anyone would hope for injuries to happen to others, but every injury to another clubs players is a plus for Manly.

I wouldn't worry about him.

Contracts used to be that a player was paid his full year's contract money as long as turned up fit and ready to play for the first trial of the year.

I assume that this is still the case so he will receive his contract money to sit on the sideline all year in rehab.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2