Monaghan Mystery Illness

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Did anyone catch the paragraph on Sunday in the Telegraph? Said that Joel Monaghan is being treated for a mystery illness, possibly caught in the Hurricane Zone. Michael may also have caught something. Hmmmmm

Michael has been carrying the illness all year its call
"Icantplayhalfbackitis"

If he is diagnosed with "Iplaycrapitis" then he had it before he went away.

I think the lack of talent virus has been lingering around manly for some time now. Should of quarantined king at the start of the year.

BTW, are there any non moderators here? ;)

yeah mate i'm just a grub supporter :lol:

Wouldn't know how to do **** all on the net i just use it for news on manly and horse racing and now that off and racing is up the blokes who do this (i gather daniel, matebele, byso and the likes as well as gotsy and doug for the horses) cater to my every need.

Kepp up the good work boys, i'm loving it

Monaghan - Illness

Well that explains why the Kangaroo selectors have overlooked him & chosen Craig Wing to replace the injured Darren Lockyer. Monaghan must be very disappointed.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4