Mona who?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
i've got no major issues with Ballin. He has been solid without being spectacular.

He got our forwards on the front foot yesterday and it definitely wasn’t his fault we weren’t even further in front that 14-0.

LeStrange is a great replacement hooker, who creates havoc with his ball playing.

I don’t see why we need to change a good thing (so far)

Mata is talking **** to make himself feel better.

Anyways, Ballin was very good yesterday. He gave good service and made some good runs out of dummy half. I thought it was his best game of the year so far.

I think Des Hasler deserves a HUGE wrap for the season so far..... actually he deserves a HUGE wrap for his whole coaching career.

He would have had a big hand in the signing of Heath Le'Strange and the Ballin/Le Strange combo is working brilliantly thus far.

Des is a really smart bloke (even though you'd think he'd never playes a game of footy before after reading some remarks from blokes on here) as mentioned in another thread he knows we are not going to have a permanent 6 in season 08 and so he adjusts the team in order to follow his gameplan depending on who we play.

On the weekend Lyon was best choice at 6, in other weeks it's Menzies, Willo or G.Stewart.

Halfway through the year and the mighty eagles sit in Position 1.

GO YOU GOOD THINGS!!!

Monnas was soo much better than Ballin.  His kicking game was way better and he could slot into half or 5/8 if required. 

If we lose Ballin then hopefully max can resign Monnas or Chad. 

KaZa link said:
Reason we have shut up over Monaghan is because he left last year.... we moved on.. I suggest you leave the guy alone.. hes gone...

Hardly.  At the end of Round Two the unwashed herd were predicting imminent wooden spoon status because mr Lollipop was off Dancing with Wolves (in concentric circles mind you).   

Fro link said:
He doesn't know he just likes disagreeing with Matas :)

That....

but also because they have:

Lockyer
Hunt
Hodges
Folau
Wallace
Thaiday
Parker
Stagg etc

and couldn't afford it.

They need to get rid of players before they even think of signing anyone.

It's the sucky part associated with signing an (overpaid/over-rated) test back.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=KaZa link=topic=177625.msg186604#msg186604 date=1213015946]

Reason we have shut up over Monaghan is because he left last year.... we moved on.. I suggest you leave the guy alone.. hes gone...

Hardly.  At the end of Round Two the unwashed herd were predicting imminent wooden spoon status because mr Lollipop was off Dancing with Wolves (in concentric circles mind you).   
[/quote]

Well i was one that defended him through it all and im over it... im sure most of them are... by you going on about it.. just confirms to me.. seems that it was more than just you not rating him as a player.. he sleep with the missus? smashed your car? what really happened mate?  ;)

KaZa link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=177625.msg186625#msg186625 date=1213055313]
[quote author=KaZa link=topic=177625.msg186604#msg186604 date=1213015946]

[/quote]

Well i was one that defended him through it all and im over it... im sure most of them are... by you going on about it.. just confirms to me.. seems that it was more than just you not rating him as a player.. he sleep with the missus? smashed your car? what really happened mate?  ;)
[/quote]  He squealed to the press at a time where discretion would have been advised, bringing about a near calamitous intervention that could have destroyed the club. 

You must live in unrest if your that worried about things that "could have been"

Would it be too rude to suggest Ballin probably learnt a thing or two from Monoghan???

Anyways, does it really matter??

If monoghan stayed the best ballin would have got is a bench spot. So, who the better player is - I'll leave it to those who could be bothered with the argument anymore.

The fact is Monoghan got the job done last year and Ballin/Le' Strange are getting it done this year.

We are sitting on top of the ladder!!

I would not be so sure of Ballin not going to the Bronco's Nutz, he would not cost a pile of cash.  I guess they have PJ Marsh to play hooker but he is probably viewed as more of a impact player so they would be after someone. 

We weren't first this time last year when monas was here yet 2008 we are sitting first we must be doing something right i loved monas passion but i have to admit i'm also over him.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6