• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Last night I watched parts of the Manly-Souths game in Round 6. Matt Johns and Gus waxed lyrical about Manly's form, our turnaround from the previous season and the form of Monaghan and the side in general. (They neglected the three or four passes to Mr Nobody in try scoring situations!!!)

Johns asked the question "Do you think this Manly team can do a Penrith and come from nowhere and win the comp?"

Gould's answer was that nobody was playing better but ask the same question in August/September as momentum at the end of the season is what determines how teams go rather than early in the season.

Me hopes that Manly learn from this season, can play well enough to be in the finals mix next year and then can be playing at money time when the big boys come out to play!!!!

I also hope manly are good enough to be "contenders" instead of "pretenders" in 2006

Hopefully the Ox can bring a box of tricks for Dessie :)

If only we played at the same intensity as early on, we would have done very well. I personally thought the team didn't know how to handle all the added attention during the good period, and all the success that went along with it. The team will be better for it next year though.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4