Moi Moi vs King

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Fui Fui Moi Moi is a much maligned player and doesn't seem to have too much going for him. Eels fans don't have big wraps on him.

Yet I'd be pretty sure he made 100+ metres. Why?

Because he got involved and had a go. He ran as hard as he could, every time and ran the odd decoy too.

Compare that to King who lollops around the field, doesn't have a go and generally ends up busted after 12 minutes. Why he's busted is generally beyond me, seeing as he's done bugger all apart from miss three tackles.

JUST HAVE A FLAMIN' GO PRINCESS. FOR ONCE WILL YA????????

Why not compare him to our bench impact prop lulu??

Moi moi is showing lulu how to play.

Compare stringer or cayless to King and the other to kite.

Only hecks VS vella would we come off equal

I was at the game and Fui-Fui reminded me a lot of Kylie - only his workrate was much higher. Fui was just a battering ram and for some sets took the ball up twice. He got very involved. Kylie had that impact a few times last year and should seek to do the same thing, lifting the other forwards and taking a bit of the slack when the going is tough.

I think Kylie is adjusting to having to alter his playing style as a result of all the judiciary attention. I think/hope he will put in a big one tonight.

It really boils down to having a go. So often our front row has looked completely disinterested!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4