Announcement Mobile app shutdown

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
@Dan

If you charged say $7.99 for the App you'd only need about 12-14 users to cover the first years cost, and then see how you go for the following year.

On my phone ( which is with me everywhere) it's really nice and neat and fast, whereas the normal browser just doesn't seem as good.

I use the normal site on my computer at home, but I'm only on there to do the very small amount of book work needed these days.

But I'll go with whatever the popular choice is.

@Dan

If you charged say $7.99 for the App you'd only need about 12-14 users to cover the first years cost, and then see how you go for the following year.

On my phone ( which is with me everywhere) it's really nice and neat and fast, whereas the normal browser just doesn't seem as good.

I use the normal site on my computer at home, but I'm only on there to do the very small amount of book work needed these days.

I cant see 12 - 14 people paying that though :) I dont mind putting in money for it, but it just isnt widely used

Use it constantly and really like it , would be happy to pay for it, some I've bought recently have been $7.99 so even that would be ok.

But it seems like I'm in the minority here.

I use it also and
@Dan

Count me in - happy to pay if need be.

I use it also and

Count me in - happy to pay if need be.

Yeah also a constant app user on both Ipad Pro and iphone 7Plus. More than happy to pay.

I would also be disappointed to lose the use of it.

Right now I am on my Mac using Firefox browser but at work I use a windows machine with a chrome browser.

The app is my preferred method though.

Should the app version be discontinued the only affect on me would be unlikely to visit via my phone.

Last edited:
I'm shocked...shocked Apple have changed a policy to screw everyone but themselves over. Wait...'Apple' oh, not shocked then.

I don't use the app so anything is fine by me.

@Dan...may I suggest a poll on who uses the App, and who is prepared to pay a buck as a starting point to guide your decision. That way, you can easily monetise your investment.

Personally speaking, I use them both but find the App buggy on my i6. That said, if you do continue with the App, which I use when traveling, yes I will pay a fee to download.

Yea
@Dan...may I suggest a poll on who uses the App, and who is prepared to pay a buck as a starting point to guide your decision. That way, you can easily monetise your investment.

Personally speaking, I use them both but find the App buggy on my i6. That said, if you do continue with the App, which I use when traveling, yes I will pay a fee to download.

Yeah good call. I'll do that now

Why not a 'go fund me' page?

Lets say $5 min request. Most on here could probably spare that amount if not slightly more. Pays for the app and towards a new server if enough join in. If they dont then shut the app and put it towards the server.
Could even have a special badge on our avatar to show whos contributing.

Use it constantly and really like it , would be happy to pay for it, some I've bought recently have been $7.99 so even that would be ok.

But it seems like I'm in the minority here.
I use it as well. Happy to pay for it but will go with the consensus.

Reading a lot of "too buggy" comments.

This certainly is not my experience.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7