[Resurrected] Mitchell Pearce

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mitchell Pearce wedding to Kristin Scott called off over text message scandal

Newcastle Knights star Mitchell Pearce’s lavish wedding has been cancelled at the last minute over an alleged flirty texting scandal. Find out more.

NRL star Mitchell Pearce’s lavish Byron Bay wedding has been cancelled just days before the event over an inappropriate text message exchange with a young female club employee.

Pearce and his partner Kristin Scott were due to be married on Tuesday in front of 150 guests at a venue on the far NSW north coast.

Guests were notified as late as Christmas Eve that the big day had been called off.

The guest list included many of the NRL’s biggest names, who were told Sydney’s coronavirus outbreak was the reason behind the cancellation.

However, The Sunday Telegraph understands Pearce has told teammates that he was caught out sending flirty text messages to a young female employee of the Knights.

The former State of Origin and premiership winning halfback said the issue was private when contacted by the Sunday Telegraph.

“It’s Covid mate … and it’s private,” he said.

“We’re sorting things out. It’s a really stressful time for us. It’s our business, no-one else’s.

“We haven’t cancelled, we’ve postponed. I’m filthy about people spreading rumours.”

Mitchell Pearce wedding to Kristin Scott called off over text message scandal

Newcastle Knights star Mitchell Pearce’s lavish wedding has been cancelled at the last minute over an alleged flirty texting scandal. Find out more.

NRL star Mitchell Pearce’s lavish Byron Bay wedding has been cancelled just days before the event over an inappropriate text message exchange with a young female club employee.

Pearce and his partner Kristin Scott were due to be married on Tuesday in front of 150 guests at a venue on the far NSW north coast.

Guests were notified as late as Christmas Eve that the big day had been called off.

The guest list included many of the NRL’s biggest names, who were told Sydney’s coronavirus outbreak was the reason behind the cancellation.

However, The Sunday Telegraph understands Pearce has told teammates that he was caught out sending flirty text messages to a young female employee of the Knights.

The former State of Origin and premiership winning halfback said the issue was private when contacted by the Sunday Telegraph.

“It’s Covid mate … and it’s private,” he said.

“We’re sorting things out. It’s a really stressful time for us. It’s our business, no-one else’s.

“We haven’t cancelled, we’ve postponed. I’m filthy about people spreading rumours.”

Wouldn't surprise me if true, considering his "wigged out" conversation with Hayne about Hayne's sexual assault case.

Pearce strikes me as being as much of a grub as Hayne, JDB, May etc. when it comes to attitude towards women.

Pearce strikes me as being as much of a grub as Hayne, JDB, May etc. when it comes to attitude towards women.
The article didn't specify that the young female was a woman!
1609019942080.png

Eliminate the texting by inviting the young female employee to the wedding of the year, too.
You can’t run with the Fox & hunt with the hounds, though. Actually, Fox has signed with the dogs, I believe.
I'm sure she'd be honoured to go and the bride would welcome her with open arms. Just like a Christmas invite to Sandringham only better (my invite didn't arrive this year but I blame covid)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7