[Resurrected] Mitchell Pearce

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ok here I go I’ll drop my pant & wait for everyone to kick me up the ass.

If we had signed Mitch I reckon he would have answered all our issues.

Week to week great but Origin crap apart from last year.

Yeah, nah.
He is more headless than DCE when the pressure is on.
Also would be another massive drain on our already stretched marquee money cap.

If you were saying Cleary I'd leap in the air - punch my fist and scream "Hell yeh"

I think he would've been a major signing. He is just like dce when under pressure but as Green showed today (and as Maloney showed a few years ago), Pearce is a great halfback when he has support in the halves. He is a genuine halfback and dce is a genuine 5/8 when they have help from a strong spine and together I think they would've been an awesome halves pairing as much as it annoys me to say it

I’m sure he was going cheap. Roosters were
I think he would've been a major signing. He is just like dce when under pressure but as Green showed today (and as Maloney showed a few years ago), Pearce is a great halfback when he has support in the halves. He is a genuine halfback and dce is a genuine 5/8 when they have help from a strong spine and together I think they would've been an awesome halves pairing as much as it annoys me to say it
Sorry for the post. On the drink - forget the cap stuff but if we got him I reckon he would have made us a top 4 side. He would have come cheap when the Roosters wanted to get rid of him.

Ok here I go I’ll drop my pant & wait for everyone to kick me up the ass.

If we had signed Mitch I reckon he would have answered all our issues.

Week to week great but Origin crap apart from last year.
Channel Seven reported we had signed him.
Turned out to be Fake News but the 'journalist' still kept his job.

I was really happy when rumours were that we signed him before the back flip..
We very well could have made a real run at the gf last year..
With Pearce we would have had 2 world class halves and a world class centre in walker.. instead we have 1 half, a centre trying his best to be a 5/8 and a park footballer in parker in the centres..
Massive difference in team quality..

Dce and pearce would make an awesome halves pairing. Anyone who thinks otherwise doesnt know footy.
Both current origin players. He would of been a massive upgrade on green. Instead we got a broke ass LG and croker @:mad:

Turbo
Dce
Pearce
Fainu

Isn't that the best spine in the comp?

Teddy
Flanagan
Keary
Friend

Id take the 1st option thanks

He had agreed or signed but backflipped when his old man gave him the heads up about the pending salary cap dramas
What did he sign with, invisible ink?
If he signed a contract then you make him stick to it. Why would Manly allow him to break the contract? I call that Fake News.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4