Mitchell Pearce Aus Day Scandal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
No, I had a yellow GTS HQ 308 Monaro , bought it in 73 for around $4250, sold it in 75 for around $4000, seen it still going around , mint condition,probably worth around $100,000 now, but I never would have kept it in the same condition, I'm hopeless with cars and now only see cars as transport.

Cars as transport only...

I'm glad you sold that car,it would probably ruined completely by now but someone fell in love with it and looks after it

I tried to be like you, bought a Ford Ranger PK and hate it immensely, yes it's sufficient at transport and hauls my **** but it's financially unsustainable and furthermore no fun whatsoever

Why spend big dollars on something you can never enjoy, arguably you can never truly enjoy a car anymore but with this tough son of a bitch it's final, there's simply no fun to be had even in one's imagination, there's no personalisation to be done it's whitegoods on wheels

Also depending on matching numbers, condition etc you might even grab up to $300k for a top notch example

Yeah, I would have killed him as well, you could say it is like being promised an 8'' dick, and then being shortchanged to a 6 incher, that way you're just like every other guy.

He was probably right, but I didn't think so at the time.

It took some time for us to be mates again.

He was probably right, but I didn't think so at the time.

It took some time for us to be mates again.
My old man did something similar (reneged on a loan) because the car had four more cylinders than he thought appropriate. It was death stares, no talkies, for a very long time.

I wonder if Brian Smith may just afford himself a little fist pump....Wayne f@cken Johnson....you ripper!

image.jpg
Saw this one getting around.

My old man did something similar (reneged on a loan) because the car had four more cylinders than he thought appropriate. It was death stares, no talkies, for a very long time.
Funny story

I've had someone i disliked mutually paralyzed due to owning an auto ford meteor,ok so not very funny but their parents didn't consider underpowered to be dangerous,equal blame go to the vehicle as the operator and in this case the morons who purchased it

You have to wait for a traffic gap the length of the bass strait to merge safely

I find those who lose control to be idiots, proper usage of the controls keeps everyone safe, unless oil or black ice is involved

Amazing how quickly the story dies down when he is shipped off to "rehab" overseas...you would almost think that was the plan...

Roosters thinking of suing...someone

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2016/02/26/roosters-consider-suing-over-pearce-video

The Sydney Roosters are reportedly considering legal action against the person who filmed the infamous Mitchell Pearce Australia Day video.

Fairfax Media reported on Friday that the club had sought legal advice about whether they could sue the person who filmed the video and sold it to media outlets via an agent.

Well Mitch spoke directly at the camera, so he was aware that it was recording @:cool:

The advent of Social Media must be a lawyer's goldmine :wondering:

If this got up it would be a landmark change in the ground rules on selling photos and the like. Huge ramifications.

Dogs everywhere would again feel under threat.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8