Minichelo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Not really having a whinge because I don't really care about the outcome, but does he ever pass the ball?

The number of times I watched him inject himself into the backline (every movement), get in lyons way and then hold onto the ball and provide nothing was a disgrace. He has got to be one of the most selfish ball runners in the game. The times he ruined a promising movement was staggering and if I were lyon I would have been clipping him over the ear and saying **** off for a play or two, its not all about you.

None of the outside backs got any decent ball last night. Anasta was running it most of the time on the left and you had the Mullen and Minichiello show on the right, I blame Murray for that.

My opinion of Murray is going downhill fast, I don't know what defensive pattern he was using, it looked like some of them were sliding and others were up and in, it's not like QLD did anything new, Meninga is not a genius and was basically using the same players/tactics and last years series yet NSW still looked like they had no idea.

When Stewart gets the ball you rarely see him pass either. unless he floats all the way to the touchline and flicks it back inside

I thought Minichiello was sensational night, hope Brett was watching to see what areas he had to raise in to take the spot away

Silent Bob you said it all. Meninga is ordinary and Qld just had the better players on the night. The problem as I saw it was that NSW seemed to have all the selfishbastards playing for them. Qld had Price and Locky.

When Stewart gets the ball you rarely see him pass either. unless he floats all the way to the touchline and flicks it back inside

*Needs directions to where Minichello was being compared with stewart*

[quote author=Kiwi Eagle]

*Needs directions to where Minichello was being compared with stewart*

[/quote]

A fullbacks performance is being discussed. The Manly fullback, Stewart, is next in line, and this is also a Manly forum, so to show a comparison of general fullback play, and the attributes of his nearest contender for the role, Stewart was the obvious man to use as an example.

You will probably say it was just a general critique of Minichiello's game, but since when does a forum in this topic stay on the complete striaght line, a wee wander to either side of it makes it interesting ;)

Yeah I know the topics wander but after last night I am 100% for minichello getting the job back. And he should get the Australian jumper back too.

My point was, get out of the back line so the centers and wingers can touch the ball. OR PASS IT!

Frustrating at best. The rest of his game was outstanding. His one on one defense against big forwards is second to none.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2