Mini Not Guilty

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think he should have been given two weeks, reduced by 50% because of his clean record. One week, and then he'd be able to play his 250th match.
But to escape completely does question the fairness of the system. Like referees I think the judiciary should be overhauled.

I think he should have been given two weeks, reduced by 50% because of his clean record. One week, and then he'd be able to play his 250th match.
But to escape completely does question the fairness of the system. Like referees I think the judiciary should be overhauled.

Yep....nothing in it really:s.

292423_10151121930506952_154484719_n.jpg

In that picture it looks bad but in real time it was not that bad. From what I gather he was charged with it being intentional and reckless. It was not intentional, maybe reckless but probably more careless, hence why he got off. With him being a clean skin the result was correct imo. Just need to be consistent.

In that picture it looks bad but in real time it was not that bad. From what I gather he was charged with it being intentional and reckless. It was not intentional, maybe reckless but probably more careless, hence why he got off. With him being a clean skin the result was correct imo. Just need to be consistent.

Garts said:

this is his second crack at Dugan...you could argue the first as reckless, not the second go though...the pic that really told the force of contact was the one of Dugan trying to get up, he was gornski.

Garts said:

this is his second crack at Dugan...you could argue the first as reckless, not the second go though...the pic that really told the force of contact was the one of Dugan trying to get up, he was gornski.

If such tactics are now legal on the field, watch your heads out there next week guys.

But in all probability - the NRL will now be looking for a scape goat to show they are cracking down on 'rough' play. So again watch yourselves out there next week guys.

If such tactics are now legal on the field, watch your heads out there next week guys.

But in all probability - the NRL will now be looking for a scape goat to show they are cracking down on 'rough' play. So again watch yourselves out there next week guys.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6