Million dollar Milford

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
eelcatcher said:
I hear that he won't be at the Raiders in 2014 now.

Yep. Sticky doesn't tolerate people willing to walk out on contracts.

Quote from today's Tele:
"My dad's health comes first. If anything happened to him while I'm in Canberra, I'd be pretty ****ty."

He phoned this quote in from Samoa, where he is on holiday. Wasn't he also just at the world cup?

It's obviously fine if something happens to his dad while he is in the UK or Samoa, just not Canberra. Possibly because Canberra is so far away from Brisbane.

Next thing you know he will be changing player managers, training for a boxing match & finding a whole new life perspective from a new religion.

Or changing player managers, sparring with burnt out loser after burnt out loser while waiting to be flogged by someone that can actually fight & being brainwashed to join a religion that is so far removed from your own true heritage, because that is the best way to represent your people that you care soooo much about.

Respect yourself first and foremost and the rest will fall right into place.

If Milford is serious, and has an ounce of adult man in his character, he should sit the season out, then move on. I'm glad we aren't tangled up with this guy.

ifernolan said:
lol what a little gimp, i hope they sit him out all year

You know the most hypocritical thing? Gordi Tallis who I quite like was on triple Ms Brisbane grill team talking about the innuendo regarding Josh Hoffman and the slimedogs. Gordis saying how he has a contract with Brisbane and should honor it. Maybe he and the Brisbane club should give Milford the same advice.

CAMBO said:
ifernolan said:
lol what a little gimp, i hope they sit him out all year

You know the most hypocritical thing? Gordi Tallis who I quite like was on triple Ms Brisbane grill team talking about the innuendo regarding Josh Hoffman and the slimedogs. Gordis saying how he has a contract with Brisbane and should honor it. Maybe he and the Brisbane club should give Milford the same advice.

Maybe Tallis should have taken his own advice when he had a contract at St. George and sat out the season because he wanted to go to Brisbane. Hypocrite. Did his rig not teach him anything in his childhood?

So now The Bronco's are close to getting Smith at 1 mill per as well. Hodges, Smith, Barba, Milford to take 85% of the cap between them. Rest of the players set to earn one dollar, fifty three cents each (with bonuses).

Ryan said:
So now The Bronco's are close to getting Smith at 1 mill per as well. Hodges, Smith, Barba, Milford to take 85% of the cap between them. Rest of the players set to earn one dollar, fifty three cents each (with bonuses).

Hodges may be retired by 2015 mate.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6