Milkshakes

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
KP or his team defo had input into brown getting the boot. Almost like get a decent coach I like or o walk......

A lot of angered view points again when nobody has any behind the scenes knowledge of what is really going on there.
Seems like a good waste of time having to share your opinion on what you basically know nothing about.

I detest the Knights and hope they lose every weekend. However I must come toPonga”s defence as living in Newcastle I have only heard great things about his work with schools and young fans.

Ego is his Achilles heal. He disrespected Turbo during an interview, disrespected his coach during an interview , his club asking for more money mid contract and his team mates. Culture is key.

A couple here have knowledge of his night life mischief. That’s enough for me to speculate about the rest.
lol imagine if you couldn’t share unformed/uninformed opinions on the internet! There’d be very little going on @:D

when the board/owners don't support the coach things go south pretty quickly. Has happened at most clubs.

Word has it Todd lost a bet to Bellamy on the outcome of their date night and the prize was Ponga. Todd asked him to goslow this weekend so he doesn't get hurt ...Heard it here first.

I reckon Pongo would fit right in with the 97 culture at the druggos.
Seems the type...

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7