MIKE GIBSON

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
The old fart Mike Gibson said in todays telegraph liftout to the question

HEADLINE YOU WONT SEE: Manly wins premiership

Mike Gibson is a well know life long norths supporter.

Some people get over norths being kicked out of the comp and follow other teams whereas people like Gibson sit in their office being all bitter and twisted and still use any opportunity to bag manly.

Imagine the **** he would cop from manly supporters if we did win the premiership this year.

Mike Gibson is a well know life long norths supporter.

Some people get over norths being kicked out of the comp
and follow other teams whereas people like Gibson sit in their office being all bitter and twisted and still use any opportunity to bag manly.

Imagine the **** he would cop from manly supporters if we did win the premiership this year.

I followed norths from the day i watched footy til they were booted out... admittedly i'm only 21 so it's not like i been going for them 50 odd years or something.. but yeah i know what you mean.. some people just have to get over it!!

Manly all the way!

I was interviewed on radio 4 years back by Gibson about a political issue. He had all his facts wrong and he had a chip on his shoulder to boot. Basically I ripped him a new one until the point where he had to can the interview to stop his own embarrassment.

A prize fuknuckle.

I can't get too upset with what critics claim Manly will do well and what critics do.

Basically they are paid to write opinions, and in the end it sells newspapers and has little effect. Gus and Daley tipped us to come last in 2005 and so it all washes over me.

Gibson is a goose but he is entitled to be one!!!!

Typical Norths supporter

But get this Wheel. I was also a Norths supporter and we exchanged those pleasantries early on in the interview. Yet this bear still had to ground him into the dirt because of his lowly attitude and factual falsehoods.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6