Mighty Eagles to change its name!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Phillip Dean, the Marketing Manager of the Manly club, revealed in a conversation with Byso and myself (at the Sea Eagles fan day last Tuesday) that the club Website would be changing its name in the future.

Already manlyseaeagles.com will redirect to the current ME homepage. Mr Dean indicated that in time the Website would be upgraded and improved. He did say it was not the immediate priority as the marketing of the club and the start of the season was the highest priority at present.

fantastic idea.

wondering why they didnt go with a .com.au domain name. I guess world wide marketing wise the .com is better and is definately cheaper (.com.au costs about $50 per years as apposed to $13 for .com)

Still a good move. A website can be one of the most powerful tools a company can have if it is utulised correctly.

That said though the current site is still good and does serve its purpose.

Both Manlyseaeagles.com and manlyseaeagles.com.au redirect to ME! Maybe both domains have been purchased by the club! Good move - We are Sea Eagles!!!! :clap:

I for one am really looking forward to them upgrading the site. In these enlightened and brotherly times that is all I will say on the matter. 8o)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2