Middletons Team of the Decade

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Players of the whole decade - not just a good year or two!!!! Could have been anything but left before he earned the plaudits for this sort of team.

The boys who wrote Lyon should be there in front of Inglis must have a drinking problem. Killer is a great player and yes outplayed him in 08 gf, but Inglis is one of the worlds best centres and will be an immortal in 30 years.

Agree that Tate is a big call but El Masri is a massive blunder. All he could do is kick goals and finish tries from 10 metres out. He couldnt tackle a statue. Dont get me wrong he was a great ambassador for the game, but not even good enough to play many games for NSW.

Shire Eagle link said:
he was a great ambassador for the game,
  He wasn't even that.  Just given an armchair ride as a moderate muslim (oxymoron) at a time when extremism grew. 

How is it an armchair ride to be picked once for Australia and once for NSW in a 14 year career?

I think he has it pretty much right. Gaz is the only one i have a slight question mark on because he was a bit of a tampon, although when he played he was untouchable.

dozdoz link said:
I think he has it pretty much right. Gaz is the only one i have a slight question mark on because he was a bit of a tampon, although when he played he was untouchable.
Nice of you to join us David.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4