Mick Crocker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hes bloody well spoken for an ex scum dog.Handy player when hes not injured.Still a dog for what he done to the Snake in the GF.

Lets see what boxes Crocka ticks;

Quality player = X
Clean playing style = X
Low(e) error rate = X
Low(e) penalty count = X
Adds team morale = X 
Isnt a thug dog scumbag merchant = X

Mick Crocker would look good in jail, actually no he wouldn't but thats where he belongs. Give me Ben Lowe anyday of the week. Quality player.

YEah I'd probably pick Ben Lowe or Asotasi. The latter on reduced pay for sure. Lowe might fit in well with Manly if we get him. 'sides, we need a new Ben since Farrar left.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1292752445[/time]

eelcatcher link said:
YEah I'd probably pick Ben Lowe or Asotasi. The latter on reduced pay for sure. Lowe might fit in well with Manly if we get him. 'sides, we need a new Ben since Farrar left.

Oh and BTW is Ben Lowe in anyway related to our CEO?

Sundance link said:
[quote author=CLIT COMMANDER

As for the 2007 Grand Final, I haven't forgotten but have moved on.  It was just one of those incidents.

Goodonya Sundance.
Good to see that you're BIG enough to move on.

But, I HAVEN'T!

Crocker took out our Brett!
And the drug cheats beat us in 96
and the Salary Cap rorters beat us in 07.
Both totally unfair!

Post  automatically merged: [time]1292793893[/time]

and damn Broncos beat us in their first ever game in 1988, 44-10.
And I still despise the Boncs

big test here for graham lowe. If he cant get Ben lowe to sign for unders i pressume not even his family rate him (only a joke)

Crocker=Grub-no thanks!
Asotasi-maybe
Could be nothing in it,as all their current payments are to be included in the teams salary cap.

Crocker would be the last person I'd sign. Not only is he a grub but he is two years past his use-by date.

Crocker - NO
Champion - MAYBE, if we got him cheap.
Asotasi - would have to play for practically nothing next year and then have backended payments after Kite retires to the ESL

Crocker - Emphatic no
Asotasi - At our price,not his
Lowe - Yes please,we need forward depth
Champion - Not sold on him,but with Des who knows

Asotasi,Lowe and Champion must all play at our rates
instead of theirs,we simply cant afford to splurge

Utility Player link said:
Champion would be great we need backs.

What team are you looking at? We have good depth in the backs already. This year we played a lot of our 2nd string players and they held their own. We are shallow in forwards, particularly front row.

Thinking about it more,i think id rather leave these guys alone probably
I would love to see Cunningham play FG,i think he is the hardest runner since a kid named Dave Taylor broke the grade

Ben Wallace link said:
[quote author=Utility Player link=topic=186153.msg309978#msg309978 date=1292799336]

What team are you looking at? We have good depth in the backs already. This year we played a lot of our 2nd string players and they held their own. We are shallow in forwards, particularly front row.
[/quote]

Matai is out for at least the first 5 and we will replace him with a 3 game vetran in Whare, Champion was scoring a try a game for much of the year.

I do agree we need props but of the list named he was the pick of them.

Utility Player link said:
[quote author=Ben Wallace link=topic=186153.msg310005#msg310005 date=1292813393]
[quote author=Utility Player link=topic=186153.msg309978#msg309978 date=1292799336]

[/quote]

Matai is out for at least the first 5 and we will replace him with a 3 game vetran in Whare, Champion was scoring a try a game for much of the year.

[/quote]

A little short sighted though. Lowe is the buy for our team. Rodney has a history of injury, Watmough was busted last year and who knows if he will carry something in next year. Galuvao wasn't amazing and Buhrer hasn't lived up to hype.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if Whare doesn't get the start for Matai. I'm expecting the back 5 to be Robbo, Wolfie, Lyon, Trex with Stewart if he is fit and if he isn't then Hopa at FB

Ben Wallace link said:
[quote author=Utility Player link=topic=186153.msg310019#msg310019 date=1292817921]
[quote author=Ben Wallace link=topic=186153.msg310005#msg310005 date=1292813393]

[/quote]

[/quote]

A little short sighted though. Lowe is the buy for our team. Rodney has a history of injury, Watmough was busted last year and who knows if he will carry something in next year. Galuvao wasn't amazing and Buhrer hasn't lived up to hype.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if Whare doesn't get the start for Matai. I'm expecting the back 5 to be Robbo, Wolfie, Lyon, Trex with Stewart if he is fit and if he isn't then Hopa at FB
[/quote]

From all reports we can expect TREX to start in place of Matai

I hope Manly says no to all of them. I hope every other club also says no to all of them. They have a year to run on their contracts so if all clubs reject them Souths will be stuck with them and Inglis will be lost to the NRL .  Good Riddance.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2