Michale "Under Pressure" Monaghan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter

Worst game of the year.

Backs up what most people have been saying this season. He will look great in Red and Green next season.

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

One positive, was his last game as first choice No 7 :D

time to look forward to next season, things will only get better with Orford and Bell coming.

on another note, did many actually expect to win this game?

I expected to get better performances from select individuals than we did.

Monaghan took the cake for mediocrity today. Touch the ball about 5 times and stood there in amazment.

Seems as though he can't part the defence as well as some think he can part the sea.

One positive, was his last game as first choice No 7 :D

Thank God, however what scares me is that there are still some clowns around that think he will be 5/8 next year. Heaven help us if that is the case. I just don't understand how he will magically develop ball skills, vision and direction with a 6 on his back instead of a 7. I'm really hoping that the only 6 we see on his back is an upside down one.

he is a hoax and always will be.6 on his back and we miss the 8.captain will be bk or i am not here.

yeh once again ridgepipe you show that you cannot not stand beside the team, so please just find another team now

33 years not enough for you champ.my problem is losers like you copping mediocrity and loving it.

no tell me honestly, did u expect manly to make it past the first week of the finals??? 33 years and your just going to give up, would you rather see the team at the bottom of the table instead of making the 8 and losing first week?? Monaghan can play very well as he showed at the start of the season, however im sure he can consistently do that next year with orford at 7 and monas at 6. Hopefully that will happen and disloyal losers like you wont be around to see it!

John_B's right, if sue can't stand by the team after they had made the finals in less than perfect circumstances then her level of mediocrity is obviously way above acceptable. Orford at 7 and Monas at 6 will give a great boost in 5 months and without the intense pressure, we are sure to see Monas consistantly firing again.

One word to describe Mona's performance today "Incompetent "

He let Witt do most of the kicking which was S!@?house.
He needed to step up and didnt. His contract shouldnt be worth the paper its written on.

It was a crap performance, I dont think Monas will be captain next year. dessie couldn't be that stupid. Either Ox or BK will be skip.

As for 5/8 I really don't know who would slot in there.

Witt - NO
Burns - NO

He needed to step up and didnt. His contract shouldnt be worth the paper its written on.

Thats From the Coach , He obviously decided to let a Bloke who has hardly played first grade the last 6 weeks , terribly out of form even with his goal kicking ,Control Our kicking Game in The most Important Game of the year , Genius Stuff

read on the weekend that monaghs wont be captain next year as he will not be guaranteed a first grade spot.

[quote author=earl]

Thats From the Coach , He obviously decided to let a Bloke who has hardly played first grade the last 6 weeks , terribly out of form even with his goal kicking ,Control Our kicking Game in The most Important Game of the year , Genius Stuff

[/quote]

Thats probably true, but after two kicks from Witt Monas should have picked up on it and had a go.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4