Michael Robertson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Pittwater Legend

We brought back Geoff Toovey!
Mick deserves a thread of his own after some terrific plays that have let us off the hook in the past couple of weeks.

Last week his desperate lunge denied Ben Smith who only had to catch a pass and fall over the tryline. It halted Parra when they were leading.

Today another desperate lunge denied Idris who looked certain to score. Following that he beat Idris in our in goal to spectacularly ground the ball in the field of play when another dog looked to have him covered.

And what about the one on one strip when Hodko had sprinted halfway down field off the most awkward scrum.

Mick is a winger with a football brain. For me personally the plays mentioned above have been highlights in what have been below par performances in the last two weeks.

His rake on idris today was a beauty. Very under-rated player and cant think of a match where hes had an absolute shocker.

What about Idris pushing over the deadball line without the ball and they scored. Robbo is very safe and very smart, reads the play better than most.

I said it before we really need the experience of Robbo and Wolf on the edges. Both of them were great today and really saved our arse several times. Fingers crossed they both stay healthy we need them to go all the way.

Agree totally PL. But you'll still gets blokes on here who'll rubbish him and want to flick him just because he isn't the quickest bloke on the park:(
But he is quick between the ears and thats what counts. He consistently does all the little things right.

very under rated and I would go as far as saying one of the best allround wingers we have had, not the best but certainly up there

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4