Michael Robertson new boss of MRC

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Surely Robbo will find that the Tenterfield Saddler first contact was with the chest...

But but but but but but... I wrote to the nrl about the shoulder charge on dce and they said that Sam got a caution letter telling him not to be soooooo naughty in the future.

with all due respect... what's going to change now?

For 3 NRL rounds in a row Sam Burgess did 3 blatant shoulder charges. Yet while all around players were being automatically suspended for such an act, even if the charge was dubious at best, all he got was a letter of warning not to be a naughty boy in the future. Which to me is a complete load of BS considering that the DCE shoulder charge came before the Pacific Tests, and the third one against the Tigpies came a few days after the test and he still received no punishment from the NRL.

Kinda sounds like Greenturd sending a letter to the courts in defence of a drink driver ... who happened to be playing for the same club.

Remind me again which two players last year were allowed to retire and be medically retired while their club could wipe their contracts off the salary cap.....the complete bias and seemingly outright favouritism shown by the current NRL administration to certain clubs and players is very disturbing. Very disturbing indeed.

For 3 NRL rounds in a row Sam Burgess did 3 blatant shoulder charges. Yet while all around players were being automatically suspended for such an act, even if the charge was dubious at best, all he got was a letter of warning not to be a naughty boy in the future. Which to me is a complete load of BS considering that the DCE shoulder charge came before the Pacific Tests, and the third one against the Tigpies came a few days after the test and he still received no punishment from the NRL.

Kinda sounds like Greenturd sending a letter to the courts in defence of a drink driver ... who happened to be playing for the same club.

Remind me again which two players last year were allowed to retire and be medically retired while their club could wipe their contracts off the salary cap.....the complete bias and seemingly outright favouritism shown by the current NRL administration to certain clubs and players is very disturbing. Very disturbing indeed.

It's the same poop show the world over....

"The fact the NHL Department of Player Safety headed by George Parros continue to pick and choose, who and what they suspend is ridiculous!" said Kane from his verified Twitter account. "There have been countless incidents of the same nature through this season and past seasons that have gone unsuspended or fined.

"No one person can tell you what is or isn't a suspension in today's game, it's become a complete guess."

"There is a major lack of consistency with NHL Department of Player Safety," continued Kane. "A completely FLAWED system in so many ways. From the suspensions to appeal rights, it's baffling to me how we as players agreed to this.

"You can't continue to give some players a pass and throw the book at others."

Kane then called for a third party to be put in charge of punishments within the NHL to avoid bias.

Last edited:
As the match review committee is independent let's hope he actually gets to run it the right way rather than being instructed by Greenburg and the incompetent NRL. Consistency is all we ask for.
I still maintain the biggest cock up in the judicial system is the carrier over points and loading crap!!! You'll never get consistent suspensions with these stupid rules.
So the important question. What say are you gonna get in this mate :p

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8