Michael Oldfield

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yes a great debut.  The Dragons put a lot of pressure on him but he was faultless.  Hopefully he'll get more chances soon.

I think I heard he had the most meters run by the any of the Sea Eagles (143m) and was 2nd most meters on ground.  Great effort.

Hope we've got this guy signed up for the coming years.

He's a very smooth mover out there. But he was a bit tentative understandable for his first game.
The other Manly players however treated him with kid gloves all game - let the guy play!

Rodo link said:
Yes a great debut.  The Dragons put a lot of pressure on him but he was faultless.  Hopefully he'll get more chances soon.

I think I heard he had the most meters run by the any of the Sea Eagles (143m) and was 2nd most meters on ground.  Great effort.

Hope we've got this guy signed up for the coming years.

Excuse me Watmough ran at least 160m today. Pity only about 11m were in a forward direction  :p

I thought he was great, too. Very composed, never looked out of place. Well done to the kid. Nice to have a positive out of the game.

Matai has changed his style of play this year and has been running his wingers out of room a bit.

Still a solid debut

Very solid debut, and put under plenty of pressure.

He has a long first grade career ahead of him.  The best thing to come out of tonight.

Hopefully we sign him for a few years while we can get him cheap before other clubs make inflated offers. Being a local is a plus.

I thought he was fine but all he really did was catch high balls so a bit too early to call for the rest of his career.

I thought he was great, ran back hard and busted through the line on a return, not something you usually see with T-Rex.

Dan link said:
Matai has changed his style of play this year and has been running his wingers out of room a bit.

Still a solid debut

Matai got used to Tony outside him last season and realised he needed to do more.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4