Michael Jennings did coke - 2013 GF. Suspended 2021 steroids.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Am i missing something? Would not this get you banned if it turned up ion a drugs test?

Or does recreational drugs no longer count?

Wouldn't ASADA give you a retrospective 2 year ban if you admitted to taking steroids on a mad monday?

Roosters don't get tested after important games, only the Sharks do.
Hello Ben Barba

Terry like most of your comments, I am not sure what your point is.

As a guess...

Just need to be a bit careful with language if/when you link a specific person/company to certain activities where the consequence may have a significant negative impact on their career/revenue. Because then that gets into potential defamation territory.

@Scorpio there is absolutely no chance that what i said would be actionable defamation, notwithstanding on review of other comments posted here that are far more likely to be.

Who cares. I want to know what gear they were on before the 2013 GF and how come shame hayne was driving around in a city ford jaguar. Probably the same gear as the 1997 drugcastle players.

About 2 years back I was in a private area of a bar with some mates and a few others, one of which was a very prominent NRL player who was racking up.

It would be absolutely rife across the game as it is absolutely rife with 20/30s across the country.
Hope it was good stuff haha

Shocking news. I thought rugby league players were contractually bound to consume prodigious volumes of Tooheys and VB beer and Bundy Rum in cans (without pants or slices of lime), but no other drugs (aside from Winfield cigarettes if they are older players).
This is probably an issue the Players Assoc should take up with its members urgently.
edit: or Rothmans if they are very very old (but most of them are too brain damaged to remember that they enjoy smoking, oh well)

Former Parramatta Eels star Michael Jennings has officially been suspended for three years for breaching the NRL's anti-doping laws.

The 33-year-old was suspended on the morning of Parramatta's semi-final against South Sydney last year after returning a positive result for banned drugs Ibutamoren and Ligandrol.

----------------------

Jennings vowed to fight the allegations but The Daily Telegraph reported on Friday the 33-year-old has accepted his fate and waived his right to a hearing. The Eels flyer was initially given a four-year ban but it’s understood 12 months was removed due to him accepting the sanction before any hearings.

Former Parramatta Eels star Michael Jennings has officially been suspended for three years for breaching the NRL's anti-doping laws.

The 33-year-old was suspended on the morning of Parramatta's semi-final against South Sydney last year after returning a positive result for banned drugs Ibutamoren and Ligandrol.

----------------------

Jennings vowed to fight the allegations but The Daily Telegraph reported on Friday the 33-year-old has accepted his fate and waived his right to a hearing. The Eels flyer was initially given a four-year ban but it’s understood 12 months was removed due to him accepting the sanction before any hearings.
Well that's Jennings career now goneskies, his best footy was when he had that period making the Blues sides.

About 2 years back I was in a private area of a bar with some mates and a few others, one of which was a very prominent NRL player who was racking up.
I know it's dangerous to speculate, but am I right in guessing it was pool he was playing, because I would pick those rugby chaps as more the snooty snooker types.

;)

Last edited:

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14