Michael Ennis - merged

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Michael Ennis

Guys it's blatantly obvious dogler has taught him the ropes ,he knows our players intimately and would of told Pennis exactly what to do ,it works out perfectly for dogler Ennis is his voice on the field not just against us but every team ,and Ennis already had that reputation des just enhanced it !!!!

Anyway they won the game stuff em lets worry about our own back yard...

Ennis is a dirty grub, he captains a bunch of dirty grubs, is coached by a newly converted dirty grub and is supported by dirty grubs....!!!!

I can't believe this guy thinks he has a media career post football. He talks in cliches , offers no insight, has a head like a dropped pie....hey , wait a minute. He's perfect for channel nine .

driftout said:
I can't believe this guy thinks he has a media career post football. He talks in cliches , offers no insight, has a head like a dropped pie....hey , wait a minute. He's perfect for channel nine .

He has a similar personality to (his Uncle) Frank Stanton's. None.

And he wouldn't be the first ex-player incapable of offering any insights or speaking in anything other than cliches, when in front of a camera. Too much time spent down at the tattoo parlour and not enough time spent studying or reading.

Yer but his missus has spat out three sprogs to this gimp...and she's still smoking hot...so he get's a stay of exucution based on that (I'm a very shallow man!:p)

For the older people here he is the spitting image of Eddie Munster from the tv show the Munsters

Yes indeed. Just needs a bit more of a widow's peak.

Maybe they should start calling him Butch Patrick? See if he 'gets' it.

How about the smarmy performances of Ennis and Hasler at the press conference. Hasler winking at a reporter near the end and Ennis repeatedly saying what a great side Manly is (just in case they meet again this year). Dumb Ennis admitted he had a sternum injury, but the Bulldogs officially said today it was "severe winding". Watch out for the fibre-glass chest pad next time he plays. Congratulations to Darcy for the hit-up .

Michael Ennis is a dirty f***en dog. Cameron Smith is the master of the Grapple Tackle but Ennis has his fingers in players eyes or have his hands on the ball trying to make it look like the ball carrier lost the ball. He has also mastered the play acting or diving.

He threw so many f bombs that were clearly heard on ch9.

P Ennis is a grub. his bum chum stoner j reynolds is ready to take over.

who ever plays the dargs in th GF should punch them flush on the chin and send them to disney land. they wont get sent off! Might get suspended a game or two next year but it will be well worth it!

Brookvale said:
. . .

who ever plays the dargs in th GF should punch them flush on the chin and send them to disney land. they wont get sent off! Might get suspended a game or two next year but it will be well worth it!

They aren't in the GF yet. I tip Manly v Canberra GF. Certainly either Souths or Canberra have the firepower to make life tough for the dogs. If Canberra can get past the busted bunnies next week they will be on a massive roll.

Sorry not really on the Ennis topic ... but I hope Ennis misses the GF!

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Brookvale said:
. . .

They aren't in the GF yet. I tip Manly v Canberra GF. Certainly either Souths or Canberra have the firepower to make life tough for the dogs. If Canberra can get past the busted bunnies next week they will be on a massive roll.

Sorry not really on the Ennis topic ... but I hope Ennis misses the GF!

I agree. Canberra look like Parra 09. Riding the momentum wave.

Gallen did exactly the same today as Ennis did on Friday night.
Continually in the ref's ear over what the other team is doing.
They're both grubs!

Ennis the pest solution...

too late to hire this bloke for Ennis???

536810_404058912967001_766790636_n.jpg

Napper said:
I was hoping Ennis punctured his lung and died. Shame it wasnt the case.

Yep. I hope that too.

Brookvale said:

If it's Manly, I nominate T Rex to do the honours.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8