metres gained

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

toovs

Reserve Grader
king 70 watmough 83 kennedy 95 willamson 18 8D kite 78 leuluai 39 bryant 89 total metres gained in game 992 we all taLK ABOUT KING BUT WILLO HE CAN PLAY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD DES :yeah: :stupid:

Willo doesn't run the ball a hell of a lot... and he came of the bench

Remember we had 35% of the ball or something

Pretty well summed up Nutzcraw. I think we need to look at what went wrong with holding posession before singling out Willow for his hit ups. He played mainly in the 2nd half and their where periods where Cowboys had many repeat sets.

This is exactly what I mean Barks about Willow. What's the point of having a forward in that starts to get 18 metres. Yeah - he can tackle, but so can other players.
I will reserve my judgement until after this weeks stats with Cuthbo.

To be honest, I didn't even really notice Willow in BOTH games.

Anyone here tell me two things he did in either game?

If 100% = 18 metres, I'd shudder to think of what his attacking flare is like when he's 90%...

Cuthbo is better than Willow IMO
Rose is better than Kng IMO
Ballin/Dunley combo is better than Monas/Dunley IMO

toovs:- How many tackles did Willow make? Maybe that will make his figures look better.

There. See. I'm trying to take a balanced approach.

If 100% = 18 metres, I'd shudder to think of what his attacking flare is like when he's 90%...

Cuthbo is better than Willow IMO
Rose is better than Kng IMO
Ballin/Dunley combo is better than Monas/Dunley IMO

toovs:- How many tackles did Willow make? Maybe that will make his figures look better.

There. See. I'm trying to take a balanced approach.

At this time i would go willo over cuthbo... i hope cuthbo has a blinder and gets his start!!

King - Anyone is better than king!

Ballin/Dunley over monas/dunley - If ya gonna kick one of them out it has to be dunley!!

Mona's aside from bell has been our best player so far this year!!

Stewart not far behind

Willo would make a great PL captain in my mind. He should be given that opportunity and King and Dunley should be at the front of the pack in PL with him.

Statistics provided by Ian Collis/NRL Stats:

Round 2 2006... Cowboys V Eagles

Luke williamson

Tackles: 25
Missed Tackles: 1
Line Breaks: 0
Hit ups: 3
Metres Gained:18
Handling Errors: 0
Offloads: 0
Penalties: 0

Compared to shane dunley (who you seem to rather in the team)

Shane Dunley

Tackles:13
Missed Tackles: 3
Line Breaks: 0
Hit ups: 4
Metres Gained: 32
Handling Errors: 0
Off Loads: 0
Penalties Conceded: 2

Both pretty ****ty stats but i take willo's over dunley's.

Dunley's "impact" off the bench - Half as many tackles and 3 times as many missed tackles as willo

Penalties conceded is the biggie with Dunners.
It is even pegging whether he or Minogue spend the most time on the sidelines. 2 weeks in for Lulu and 2 weeks out already but I think Dunners will grab the trophy by seasons end.

yeah....Dunners was in a purple patch for a month or so last year, but whilst he's quick the ataack seems to fall flat from his dummy half scoots....either he doesn't know what he's about to do or the players don't know what he's about to do.

Maybe Ballin's time is coming.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4